• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one reason some 'mericans are intellectually challenged...

...too much garbage food dulls the senses and a full belly makes one docile and susceptible to outside manipulation.

I love American fast food.

I rest my case! HAHA just kidding. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I really don't know why people put ranch on everything, it sounds terrible.

I useta drink it straight outta the bottle and put it in my coffee.

I like to go to Costco and buy 1 rotisserie chicken.

Costco pizza (the one sold by the slice, not the awful take-n-bake pies) is like crack to me.

I abstain...

• Like 1

I really don't know why people put ranch on everything, it sounds terrible.

it was actually re invented by the guy who invented pine sol and liquid plummer,

now they could sell it on the shelf and not the refrigerator section

• Like 2

Fuck the world.  I've been in a more violent mood as of late, not sure what exactly to attribute it to.  I even went into road rage tonight on an asshole in a G35 who couldn't merge at freeway speeds, then kept playing the i had to be in front of you game.  I eventually starting passing him on the shoulder, hope he got some rocks showered on him.  But fuck me, it's NOT LIKE ME to do this.  I'm seriously wondering what the fuck is wrong with me?  I had a fellow employee at another store piss me off bad today and if I was there, I would have beaten the shit out of him, hands down.  Like seriously wanted to mess him up and jeopardize a career.  I'm trying to find a rational reason for my anger tonight, but there doesn't seem to be any.  Going to go run and hope that gets some of it out.

• Like 4

Fuck the world.  I've been in a more violent mood as of late, not sure what exactly to attribute it to.  I even went into road rage tonight on an asshole in a G35 who couldn't merge at freeway speeds, then kept playing the i had to be in front of you game.  I eventually starting passing him on the shoulder, hope he got some rocks showered on him.  But fuck me, it's NOT LIKE ME to do this.  I'm seriously wondering what the fuck is wrong with me?  I had a fellow employee at another store piss me off bad today and if I was there, I would have beaten the shit out of him, hands down.  Like seriously wanted to mess him up and jeopardize a career.  I'm trying to find a rational reason for my anger tonight, but there doesn't seem to be any.  Going to go run and hope that gets some of it out.

Sorry to hear your in that space. shitty place to be. Stress is the likely culprit though, so if running chills you out, hit hard 

• Like 3

Fuck the world. I've been in a more violent mood as of late, not sure what exactly to attribute it to. I even went into road rage tonight on an asshole in a G35 who couldn't merge at freeway speeds, then kept playing the i had to be in front of you game. I eventually starting passing him on the shoulder, hope he got some rocks showered on him. But fuck me, it's NOT LIKE ME to do this. I'm seriously wondering what the fuck is wrong with me? I had a fellow employee at another store piss me off bad today and if I was there, I would have beaten the shit out of him, hands down. Like seriously wanted to mess him up and jeopardize a career. I'm trying to find a rational reason for my anger tonight, but there doesn't seem to be any. Going to go run and hope that gets some of it out.

It's most likely stress or sleep, but if it continues I'd look to hormones. Treating/supporting the thyroid is key to balancing hormones. Also, lay off the juice

http://youtu.be/0fp06W9LRhM

You know, I took a 3 day break from running, I'm wondering if that was screwing with me.  I just ran hard, hit 2.5 miles in 19:00 even and 2.65 at 20:00.  Did hard push ups and pull ups.  Tired now, but feel better.

• Like 1