There are Christians killing more Americans in America than Muslins in America. There is a huge Muslim population where I live, and I've NEVER SEEN ONE OF THEM act violet, or selfish in any way, but Trump pains them with the same broad brush as terrorist, because of their faith. You have the gull to call me left field here. Stop watch FOX NEWS man and come back to reality.

Look at what is happening in the UK, Muslims will be peaceful until they have numbers, having more kids than is necessary so that they can get the majority vote. It has been being done for the last 1300 years and they will not stop.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I refuse to categorize any one person's, or group's, actions to condemn an entire faith, race, or similar. Each person is accountable for their own actions, period. Along with free will comes accountability. It is a shame that so many are condemned in society, because of the actions of so few. Pretty rational perspective, in my mind.

• Like 1

Look at what is happening in the UK, Muslims will be peaceful until they have numbers, having more kids than is necessary so that they can get the majority vote. It has been being done for the last 1300 years and they will not stop.

Joke's on them; the majority vote in the USA doesn't mean shit.

• Like 2

This shit is so fucking myopic.

You guys are hating on a people for thinking just like you. You hate them for wanting to kill your ass. So you want to kill their ass. And as you profile them as one mind, one people, they do the same. Thus targeting me. And saying "they did it first" reminds me of my four year old daughters friends. And I sure as FUCK hope they grow out of that shit by age 6. The U.S.A. has been burninating the Middle East since its foundation. Killing thousand percent plus ratios above them. Who with a rounded education could expect anything other than an adversarial, combatant people. Yet, we seek to fix 'em good with more of the same. Bull shit. You are the problem. You are the money. You are the illuminati. You are the NWO. Stop feeding this beast of a machine. You are the heart. You bear the responsibility. Stop blaming money, pointless elections, and untouchable power. Stop fighting over who's way is better and start uniting over it. I'm certain a republican, or a democrat could lead this country best if they were not influenced by their party. And I'm certain the same holds true for the people. I'm fucking sick of reading people saying shit like no matter who wins the primary, I'm sticking with my party, cause we can't afford another ___ president. I want every elected official to denounce their party today! Done. No more. We all have everything to lose. Some conservative policy, some liberal policy, some foreign policy, some domestic policy. All voted on, all chosen for their merit. You do this, the rest of the illusion will come into focus. We are The Wizard. There is no scape goat. Sorry.

Hate all you like. This is the thread for this dump. I learn through spouting. Im done seeking the source of the problem. I want to work on my solutions.

• Like 3

Im done seeking the source of the problem. I want to work on my solutions.

That doesn't even make sense. Unless you locate the source of the problem, you're just shooting blindly. Do you diagnose problems on your car? ..or just throw parts at it hoping that you'll eventually correct the issue.. Sounds like our current dilemma..

• Like 1

That doesn't even make sense. Unless you locate the source of the problem, you're just shooting blindly. Do you diagnose problems on your car? ..or just throw parts at it hoping that you'll eventually correct the issue.. or am I misunderstanding you?

You are either misunderstanding me, or you are correct. I was more so stating that I'm done looking for the problems with the world, and I'm focusing on solving my problems. I recognize they are related and effect one another, so that is where I see your statement ringing true. But I like to believe things will work better if we all work more on our system, less on society. Not some new revelation, but I am quite attracted to the idea right now.

• Like 2

Lockout everyone!

Wikipedia link....MUST THE BE TRUTH...

Did you even bother to look at the link? If you think this list of domestic terrorist groups in America is pro muslim bull shit you can go and edit it if you have contrary information. That's the way Wiki works. Or are you just throwing anti logic darts again? 

Hmm, and interestingly, I didn't know he had died.  From this excerpt from wikipedia:

On June 17, 2012, King's fiancée Cynthia Kelly found him lying at the bottom of his swimming pool.[53][54] Police in Rialto received a 911 call from Kelly at about 5:25 a.m. (PDT).[55][56] Responding officers found King at the bottom of the pool, removed him, and attempted to revive him. He was transferred by ambulance to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, California and was pronounced dead at the hospital at 6:11 a.m. (PDT) The Rialto Police Department began a standard drowning investigation and stated there did not appear to be any foul play. On August 23, 2012, King's autopsy results were released, stating he died of accidental drowning, and alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, and PCP found in his system were contributing factors. "The effects of the drugs and alcohol, combined with the subject's heart condition, probably precipitated a cardiac arrhythmia and the subject, thus incapacitated, was unable to save himself.".[57]King had been a recreational user of PCP.[58]

Was it right?  Nope.  But sometimes karma kicks your ass anyway.  The rest of his life after the trial revolves around drinking and driving arrests and various domestic things and all sorts of outlandish things you'd expect of someone raised in the ghetto.  Sad.

Did you hear they're going to make a movie about King's life?

They just signed the candy bar from Caddyshack to play the lead role.

• Like 1