Really?, You sure didn't say squat when wiki leaks revealed Hillary's dealings with the Russians for profit by selling no less than uranium to them, THAT falls on the Obama administration big time, hypocrisy much???

Stop! She didn't win! And if she did, this would not be news at all! No one would care, we would be more worried about what happened to the Bachelor than what is going on in Washington! 

Simple, Trump won, they don't like Trump, we must destroy Trump at all cost! 

The Left can finally be blamed for doing absolutely nothing useful and it will be true!! The massive time and money consuming witch hunt of a president who it getting shit done! 

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

James-Franco-Meaning.gif

Meaning that Hillary could be filmed anally raping infants with cacti and the press would say she connected with the American youth vote by going green but Trump taking the kids to the doctor to get the prickers removed would be framed by dems as anti-environmental deforestation of the wetlands.

• Like 4

Before blindly defending a man like Trump by suggesting that Comey is pulling shit out of his ass, lets look at the context in which this is happening and why Trump might want the investigation swept under the rug.

Trump Administration Officials

Michael Flynn

Campaign Advisers

Paul Manafort

Business Ties

Felix Sater

Trump Family Members

If this were a wing nut liberal administration, his or her ass would have been BBQ'd on the White House lawn. What happened to the objective logic based critical thinking of true conservatism? It's like everybody has blinders on and forgot this is FUCKING RUSSIA we're talking about. What kind of crazy magic spell has been cast over America that we're willing to overlook all this to defend such a deeply flawed character? People actually believe the manufactured image of Trump on The Apprentice was reality and anything that doesn't fit that image is fake news. Reality distortion forcefield. 

Missed a few things in the conspiracy theories, Putin is so brilliant and able to see the future that he was able to get Donald Trump to marry an agent in Melania who was born and raised in a former Iron curtain country.

Oh and every Caddy is actually a secret Russian Agent who can pass top secret instructions to Trump.

If you scratch the paint away on the tail section of Air force 1, it is really a picture of Vladimir Putin.

Top secret late night gatherings in the white house everyone dresses in black robes and puts on a Putin mask.

and we can not forget the Apprentice was Putin's idea to get Trump ready to accept instructions to help him overtake the world.

• Like 2

Missed a few things in the conspiracy theories, Putin is so brilliant and able to see the future that he was able to get Donald Trump to marry an agent in Melania who was born and raised in a former Iron curtain country.

Oh and every Caddy is actually a secret Russian Agent who can pass top secret instructions to Trump.

If you scratch the paint away on the tail section of Air force 1, it is really a picture of Vladimir Putin.

Top secret late night gatherings in the white house everyone dresses in black robes and puts on a Putin mask.

and we can not forget the Apprentice was Putin's idea to get Trump ready to accept instructions to help him overtake the world.

Yeah - I read that in the Enquirer today.

• Like 1

Trump isn't really involved. Plausible deniability is key. Putin didn't want Trump as president, he wanted to settle a score with Hillary who almost cost him an election in much the same way. Now normally, I'd say just desserts, but im more interested in saying a big fuck you to any outsider pulling shit like Putin did. Sorry. He built the cabinet through wealth, sabotaged his competition (Hillary) through the media, and is now literally influencing policy, though I do not believe that was his motivating principle. Nor do I know it in Putin, or Russian business interest that tug harder on the reigns at this point. But truly, denying any collusion is a stretch. They are right there in the middle. They've got a huge portion of The U.S. actually turning toward support of Russia who literally speaks of the dangers and failures of democracy.

Now, I don't hate Putin as a guy. I'd drink beers and laugh with him. But I'd never let him be in charge. Those who disagree with that part, I don't know...

• Like 1

Give me a fucking break.A Russian ambassador met with American political figures,so what.That's what ambassadors do you know.How About a little "logic based critical thinking" ? leave out the conservatism part,you could make that same chart up with names from any political party.The cold war ended some time ago,Russia is not an enemy to be worried about.They're more of an ally if anything.

No break,go for it.My point is more about this Russia crap is pretty much meaningless.Russia doesn't own Trump.They didn't elect him.They didn't help elect him.

To start with, I don't see Trump as a conservative, and don't see Hillary as a liberal. The dividing lines drawn between Dems and Reps are laughable anymore. The two parties have twisted themselves in knots trying to rationalize their corporate master's interests over the people's interests. 

So John, where do you get the idea that Russia is not an enemy to be worried about and more of an ally than anything? Seriously. They are the second largest military on the planet controlled by a dictatorship. We and our actual allies are politically and militarily at odds with Russia all around the globe right now. Trust me, the US military and our National Security communities would totally disagree with your assessment of the real threat Russia poses. Trump's business interests shouldn't dictate our relations or our military defense stance with Russia. 

If this "Russian crap" is meaningless, why have Trumps campaign manager, one of his top campaign aids, and his National Security Adviser been fired by Trump because of their "perfectly innocent" communications with Russia? 

What the fuck is going on here, why are Trump supporters so willing to brush this off? Please do me a favor and don't waste your time blaming democrats for this. 

To start with, I don't see Trump as a conservative, and don't see Hillary as a liberal. The dividing lines drawn between Dems and Reps are laughable anymore. The two parties have twisted themselves in knots trying to rationalize their corporate master's interests over the people's interests. 

So John, where do you get the idea that Russia is not an enemy to be worried about and more of an ally than anything? Seriously. They are the second largest military on the planet controlled by a dictatorship. We and our actual allies are politically and militarily at odds with Russia all around the globe right now. Trust me, the US military and our National Security communities would totally disagree with your assessment of the real threat Russia poses. Trump's business interests shouldn't dictate our relations or our military defense stance with Russia. 

If this "Russian crap" is meaningless, why have Trumps campaign manager, one of his top campaign aids, and his National Security Adviser been fired by Trump because of their "perfectly innocent" communications with Russia? 

What the fuck is going on here, why are Trump supporters so willing to brush this off? Please do me a favor and don't waste your time blaming democrats for this. 

Michael Flynn was fired for lying to the VP about his communication with somebody in Russia,he's gone now.Has been for some time.Trump's decision.Russia isn't going to start a war with us.How well would that work out for them ? They would be deader than us.I get it,you hate Trump and all government is conspiring to make our lives difficult.As for blaming Democrats,i will blame them for Trump getting elected.We had no other choice.

• Like 1

They talked to a republican senator who was there that didn't even mention a firearm, all he talked about was improving security for public events. The news on the other hand has said gun about 40 times and then they just said the worst of all ar-15

• Like 1

Shooting at Republican team Congressional baseball practice.

and so it begins

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html

http://wtop.com/alexandria/2017/06/14231771/

Brooks said that Scalise, 51, was down on the ground with what Brooks described as “a hip wound.”

Rep. Mike Bishop, R-Mich., said Scalise was standing on second base when he was shot.

• Like 1

2020 pridection,

Fuckerberg wins,

Life sucks cyber libtard vadge.

You are fined by not being up on technology and left to rot under concrete maze.

Fuxkerz

• Like 1

Really?, You sure didn't say squat when wiki leaks revealed Hillary's dealings with the Russians for profit by selling no less than uranium to them, THAT falls on the Obama administration big time, hypocrisy much???

See that i do beleave

• Like 1

Trump isn't really involved. Plausible deniability is key. Putin didn't want Trump as president, he wanted to settle a score with Hillary who almost cost him an election in much the same way. Now normally, I'd say just desserts, but im more interested in saying a big fuck you to any outsider pulling shit like Putin did. Sorry. He built the cabinet through wealth, sabotaged his competition (Hillary) through the media, and is now literally influencing policy, though I do not believe that was his motivating principle. Nor do I know it in Putin, or Russian business interest that tug harder on the reigns at this point. But truly, denying any collusion is a stretch. They are right there in the middle. They've got a huge portion of The U.S. actually turning toward support of Russia who literally speaks of the dangers and failures of democracy.

Now, I don't hate Putin as a guy. I'd drink beers and laugh with him. But I'd never let him be in charge. Those who disagree with that part, I don't know...

I'm with you, but we cannot ignore the Russians, "keep your friends close, and keep your enemies closer"
  • Like 1

Michael Flynn was fired for lying to the VP about his communication with somebody in Russia,he's gone now.Has been for some time.Trump's decision.Russia isn't going to start a war with us.How well would that work out for them ? They would be deader than us.I get it,you hate Trump and all government is conspiring to make our lives difficult.As for blaming Democrats,i will blame them for Trump getting elected.We had no other choice.

I fail to see how this rebuts what I said. If Flynn's communications with Russia were perfectly innocent why would he feel the need to lie about it? Why would Trump fire him if it was just a simple oversight? Why would Trump's National fucking Security Adviser be vetted by anyone but Trump? If it looks like shit and smells like shit why eat it?

It may feel like it happened some time in the distant forgettable passed, but this historic shit happened only 4 mouths ago, and no I haven't forgotten what it looks and smells like. 

On the Russian front, "They would be deader than us"... Oh, Okay then, nothing to worry about here. 

giphy_13.gif

No John, you don't get it. I don't hate Trump, he was great on The Apprentice, but his make believe TV character doesn't translate to the complexities of being the president of the United States of America. In the same short time it's taken you to forget he canned his choice for National Security Advisor, Trump has repeatedly demonstrated he is fantastically unfit to be the leader of the FREE fucking world.

I've witnessed the fabrication of Trump's public image for 35 years. In the 80s Trump was the male version of Paris Hilton on the NY society scene. He was a regular on the culturally grotesque Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous. He is a shameless publicity whore who actually posed as his own publicist to brag about his exploits, and by the late 90s he was publicly played out as the cheap carny barker he is. He lost $billions of investor's money in Atlantic City and defaulted on bank loans to the tune of $billions. Show me someone who flaunts wealth like a peacock and I'll show you an insecure charlatan. I am not impressed by his well crafted image nor am I fooled by his act. I'm not looking for entertainment though, I'm looking for a leader.

On government corruption (aka the swamp Trump said he wants to drain) I have repeatedly said our democracy has been overthrown by big money special interests. and our government is clearly for and by the corporation. What you hear is "all government is conspiring to make our lives difficult"... what's up with that?

As for blaming Democrats for Trump, I have no argument. You and I are in total agreement. 

wrong,   

that guy is gonna drive back home to his plantation in Connecticut, throw on some Rockford Files and say "fuck youh merica!, I tried my darn best"

LOL        I'm gonna watch it again! I like the part where he had to break his date with his wife for Donald J

I kind of like Comey.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-after-clinton-investigation-gowdy-has-a-new-target-trump-2017-6

"Trey Gowdy is set to take over the powerful House oversight committee"

would still like to see him as AG

Theoretically the Tic's worst nightmare.

parispullout.jpg

I doubt that. Who would bother pulling out of a doouche bag? Why would you be in one in the first place? My wrinkled hand looks better.

and so it begins

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/alexandria-virginia-shooting/index.html

http://wtop.com/alexandria/2017/06/14231771/

Brooks said that Scalise, 51, was down on the ground with what Brooks described as “a hip wound.”

Rep. Mike Bishop, R-Mich., said Scalise was standing on second base when he was shot.

Picked off at second.

• Like 2

I fail to see how this rebuts what I said. If Flynn's communications with Russia were perfectly innocent why would he feel the need to lie about it? Why would Trump fire him if it was just a simple oversight? Why would Trump's National fucking Security Adviser be vetted by anyone but Trump? If it looks like shit and smells like shit why eat it?

It may feel like it happened some time in the distant forgettable passed, but this historic shit happened only 4 mouths ago, and no I haven't forgotten what it looks and smells like. 

On the Russian front, "They would be deader than us"... Oh, Okay then, nothing to worry about here. 

giphy_13.gif

No John, you don't get it. I don't hate Trump, he was great on The Apprentice, but his make believe TV character doesn't translate to the complexities of being the president of the United States of America. In the same short time it's taken you to forget he canned his choice for National Security Advisor, Trump has repeatedly demonstrated he is fantastically unfit to be the leader of the FREE fucking world.

I've witnessed the fabrication of Trump's public image for 35 years. In the 80s Trump was the male version of Paris Hilton on the NY society scene. He was a regular on the culturally grotesque Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous. He is a shameless publicity whore who actually posed as his own publicist to brag about his exploits, and by the late 90s he was publicly played out as the cheap carny barker he is. He lost $billions of investor's money in Atlantic City and defaulted on bank loans to the tune of $billions. Show me someone who flaunts wealth like a peacock and I'll show you an insecure charlatan. I am not impressed by his well crafted image nor am I fooled by his act. I'm not looking for entertainment though, I'm looking for a leader.

On government corruption (aka the swamp Trump said he wants to drain) I have repeatedly said our democracy has been overthrown by big money special interests. and our government is clearly for and by the corporation. What you hear is "all government is conspiring to make our lives difficult"... what's up with that?

As for blaming Democrats for Trump, I have no argument. You and I are in total agreement.

You seriously need a new shovel already, that one you're using is dull, but do carry on, it's very entertaining!

• Like 1