How and the fuck is Hawaii gonna survive the mass of shit and smog rolling over from Asia. Apart from tourists i dont see how the main US continent could even compete as a main contributer.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think air pollution is that noticeable after thousands of miles and the wind blows more northerly. Oh, were you trolling? sorry. As long as fat people buy at box stores China will be polluting.

• Like 1

I don't think air pollution is that noticeable after thousands of miles and the wind blows more northerly. Oh, were you trolling? sorry. As long as fat people buy at box stores China will be polluting.

I hate trolling its for biter dickweeds.

Ill gladly pm anyone on Ratsun for drinks or bong rips.

Yes the north east jet stream is a floating litter box for the East.

HEY!  I resemble that comment!

Boy im excited for today!

Anyone placing bets?

Im betting Comey comes dressed as Aticus Finch.

Trump may wanna lay off twitter today.

The thing is Comey has already said everything under sworn testimony, if the man changes anything he sets himself up for perjury.

• Like 3

The thing is Comey has already said everything under sworn testimony, if the man changes anything he sets himself up for perjury.

Unlikely everything. There are always better questions to ask him and things that may have happened since.

Just got to work, starting to watch the testimony now.

Good shit so far!

Comey said Trump was never under investigation, Russians altered no votes and that he has memos for his conversations with Trump but not those with dubya or Obama. Also, Marco Rubio is going full pit bull mode on Comey! Buckle up! It's gonna be fun on a bun!!!

strapsafety.jpg

• Like 3

Lynch Successfully Pressured Comey To Mislead Public Using Clinton Campaign’s ‘Inaccurate’ Talking Points

Loretta Lynch, the former attorney general under Barack Obama, pressured former FBI Director James Comey to downplay the Clinton email server investigation and only refer to it as a “matter,” Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.

Comey said that when he asked Lynch if she was going to authorize him to confirm the existence of the Clinton email investigation, her answer was, “Yes but don’t call it that. Call it a matter.” When Comey asked why, he said, Lynch wouldn’t give him an explanation. “Just call it a matter,” she said.

Comey added later that he was concerned about that direction as it was false. He was further concerned because it aligned with the Clinton campaign’s spin on the investigation.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/loretta-lynch-pressured-fbi-to-downplay-clinton-email-investigation-comey-says/?utm_source=site-share

• Like 3

When he was asked why he was fired by Trump, he should have just said it was due to him being a total pussy. 

I wonder if he had to call Obama to get permission to wipe his own ass as well. 

• Like 5

I pretty much fell asleep during that testimony... so boring. Little to no actual substance regarding the actual memo. There were some stuff he said which confirmed stuff we already know... NYT is worthless trash. Lynch collusion with Clinton... Comey is a bitch... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

I hope Comey has money in the bank he, is killing any chance someone will hire him.

Hes a multi millionaire by now. Im sure hez releaved of this b.s.

The guy probably still is a hotshit lawyer.

• Like 2

My take on the Comey hearing.

Every democrat is going Fuck you James you totally destroyed any chance we had to remove Trump

Every republican is going Fuck you James you incompetent boob, why do you keep giving Hildabeast a free pass.

Every Agent is going Fuck you James for making us look like fools for basing an investigation a document about hookers pissing on a bed.

Everyone else, James you Fuck up

Bill Gates is going Fuck me, if I stand next to James I would look like the Incredible Hulk!

• Like 2