• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some diplomatic advice from The RW down under to take the identifiable picts down of SF personal. In my exuberance, I overlooked the need to protect anonymity. So forget Lou's face or he'll kill you in your sleep. If I wind up "missing", you'll know why.

• Like 4

Before blindly defending a man like Trump by suggesting that Comey is pulling shit out of his ass, lets look at the context in which this is happening and why Trump might want the investigation swept under the rug.

Trump Administration Officials

static.politico.png

Michael Flynn

static.politico-1.png

Campaign Advisers

static.politico-2.png

Paul Manafort

static.politico-3.png

Business Ties

static.politico-4.png

Felix Sater

static.politico-5.png

Trump Family Members

static.politico-6.png

If this were a wing nut liberal administration, his or her ass would have been BBQ'd on the White House lawn. What happened to the objective logic based critical thinking of true conservatism? It's like everybody has blinders on and forgot this is FUCKING RUSSIA we're talking about. What kind of crazy magic spell has been cast over America that we're willing to overlook all this to defend such a deeply flawed character? People actually believe the manufactured image of Trump on The Apprentice was reality and anything that doesn't fit that image is fake news. Reality distortion forcefield. 

• Like 1

Before blindly defending a man like Trump by suggesting that Comey is pulling shit out of his ass, lets look at the context in which this is happening and why Trump might want the investigation swept under the rug.

Trump Administration Officials

static.politico.png

Michael Flynn

static.politico-1.png

Campaign Advisers

static.politico-2.png

Paul Manafort

static.politico-3.png

Business Ties

static.politico-4.png

Felix Sater

static.politico-5.png

Trump Family Members

static.politico-6.png

If this were a wing nut liberal administration, his or her ass would have been BBQ'd on the White House lawn. What happened to the objective logic based critical thinking of true conservatism? It's like everybody has blinders on and forgot this is FUCKING RUSSIA we're talking about. What kind of crazy magic spell has been cast over America that we're willing to overlook all this to defend such a deeply flawed character? People actually believe the manufactured image of Trump on The Apprentice was reality and anything that doesn't fit that image is fake news. Reality distortion forcefield. 

Give me a fucking break.A Russian ambassador met with American political figures,so what.That's what ambassadors do you know.How About a little "logic based critical thinking" ? leave out the conservatism part,you could make that same chart up with names from any political party.The cold war ended some time ago,Russia is not an enemy to be worried about.They're more of an ally if anything.

• Like 4

OK, do Obama next.. or Hillary. :)

No need to. We all know they're guilty but that doesn't matter. Dems are automatically forgiven because they have mouthed allegiances to all politically correct causes and are thus forgiven because their intentions are good.

Dems fans hate repugs because they make money but then get offended when you point out the obscene wealth of their poverty pimp leaders.

Dems defended the Soviet Union and later the Russians to the hilt for decades - fucking Ted Kennedy asked the Soviets to intervene in the '84 elections and Obama was heard on a live mic telling Russian President Dmitri Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the '12 elections because he wasn't running for office anymore and y'all on the left wanna talk Trump-Russian collusion with charts from hard left leaning Politico? Keep this stuff up and the voters will give Trump a super majority in '18.

• Like 3

Give me a fucking break.A Russian ambassador met with American political figures,so what.That's what ambassadors do you know.How About a little "logic based critical thinking" ? leave out the conservatism part,you could make that same chart up with names from any political party.The cold war ended some time ago,Russia is not an enemy to be worried about.They're more of an ally if anything.

I'll give you a break and just leave it at you and I see things very differently when it comes to Russia. 

No need to. We all know they're guilty but that doesn't matter. Dems are automatically forgiven because they have mouthed allegiances to all politically correct causes and are thus forgiven because their intentions are good.

Dems fans hate repugs because they make money but then get offended when you point out the obscene wealth of their poverty pimp leaders.

Dems defended the Soviet Union and later the Russians to the hilt for decades - fucking Ted Kennedy asked the Soviets to intervene in the '84 elections and Obama was heard on a live mic telling Russian President Dmitri Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the '12 elections because he wasn't running for office anymore and y'all on the left wanna talk Trump-Russian collusion with charts from hard left leaning Politico? Keep this stuff up and the voters will give Trump a super majority in '18.

Why are you turn this into a right left thing? 

I'll give you a break and just leave it at you and I see things very differently when it comes to Russia. 

No break,go for it.My point is more about this Russia crap is pretty much meaningless.Russia doesn't own Trump.They didn't elect him.They didn't help elect him.

• Like 4

Really?, You sure didn't say squat when wiki leaks revealed Hillary's dealings with the Russians for profit by selling no less than uranium to them, THAT falls on the Obama administration big time, hypocrisy much???
  • Like 3