Nope...u never heard of the weather underground black Panthers, symbonese liberation front or black Panthers, these were the left leaning radicals back in the dayz. That's why I don't buy its either this or that, repubs or send, they, at the extremes can be like zealots and for one to espouse that their side is better don't know that we human beings are capable of some nefarious shot.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope...u never heard of the weather underground black Panthers, symbonese liberation front or black Panthers, these were the left leaning radicals back in the dayz. That's why I don't buy its either this or that, repubs or send, they, at the extremes can be like zealots and for one to espouse that their side is better don't know that we human beings are capable of some nefarious shot.

Well I guess I have now heard of them twice!! LOL!!

Yeah, I fondly remember them and their zany capers. I wonder why none of today's new batch of characters are not being raided by the FBI or ATF?

History_Speeches_2050_FBI_Strikes_Waco_T

• Like 3

And don't forget, when we fought the british, they called them rebels and yet we branded ourselves as patriots. Then when the Afghan and Osama fought the russians, they were called "freedom fighters". The truth depends who is doing the talking and writing and eventually how history is written by the victors, which in turn, are shaped by institutions, like schools.

• Like 1

y2k.gif

Trump Orders Government to Stop Work on Y2K Bug, 17 Years Later

Seventeen years after the Year 2000 bug came and went, the federal government will finally stop preparing for it.

Deregulation is a major ambition of President Donald Trump’s agenda; as one example, he has signed more laws rolling back his predecessor’s regulations than the combined total of the three previous presidents since the process was established by the 1999 Congressional Review Act.

The agency didn’t provide an estimate of how much time is currently spent on Y2K paperwork, but Linda Springer, an OMB senior adviser, acknowledged that it isn’t a lot since those requirements are already often ignored in practice.

Mulvaney said he hopes that by publicly eliminating the rules, departments and agencies will be inspired to review their own policies and procedures to reduce inefficiencies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-06-15/trump-orders-government-to-stop-work-on-y2k-bug-17-years-later

• Like 4

Politicians should fear their people. People should not fear their politicians.

For the protection of these 'patriots' look for even more insulation between these two factions.... even more disconnect. Fact is they SHOULD be scared.

• Like 6

For the protection of these 'patriots' look for even more insulation between these two factions.... even more disconnect. Fact is they SHOULD be scared.

And if we can't have guns, they won't be afraid, hence the right to bare arms, thanks founding fathers!!!

• Like 5

The word Patriot is more and more being pushed toward the Liberal definitions of Racist Nazi

• Like 4

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/06/eu-takes-legal-action-against-czech-republic-hungary-and-poland/530241/

"EU Takes Legal Action Against Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland"

The countries with out an active terrorist crisis are being threatened with fines for not having one.

Is that just insanity or what ? Sounds as if the countries that have been terrorized want to spread the terrorism around a little bit.

• Like 1

The word Patriot is more and more being pushed toward the Liberal definitions of Racist Nazi

That's because the left has a fluid definition of words like "racist".

Example: Hillary supported pro-segregation Goldwater in '64. Bill Clinton's mentor, William J. Fulbright, was a notorious segregationist and avid klansman. Both Hill and Billy heaped praise upon Senator Robert Byrd who once wrote: "I am loyal to my country and I know but reverence to her flag. BUT I shall never submit to fight beneath that banner with a negro by my side… Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.". They (according to the left) are not nor have they ever been racists.

Trump is (according to them) racist despite hanging out with Michael Jackson, once having a black girlfriend and having many black friends and employees. How did they arrive at this conclusion? Simple:

41fUa-%2BQXeL.jpg

• Like 5

I just heard that there's now 50 states - is that really true?

Nope. President Obama said there are 57 and I believe him because if I don't I'm racist and a state denier - or something.

Refugee children in Sweden are falling into coma-like states on learning their families will be deported

Resignation syndrome, or uppgivenhetssyndrom, has been diagnosed in 60 children this year

Authorities in Sweden are attempting to solve a problem that appears unique to its child refugees - uppgivenhetssyndrom or "resignation syndrome".

The condition causes healthy youngsters to deteriorate into a comatose-like state after learning of their impending deportation,

It is believed to only exist among the refugee population in the Scandinavian country, where it has been prevalent since the early part of this century.

In 2016, 60 children were diagnosed with the syndrome, which sees patients are rendered “totally passive, immobile, lacks tonus, withdrawn, mute, unable to eat and drink, incontinent and not reacting to physical stimuli or pain,” according to medical journal Acta Pædiatrica.

The children are left bedridden or have to be moved in wheelchairs and feeding must be done through a tube.

It was described by some doctors as “willed dying” and often occurred after families were denied asylum status and thrown into uncertainty.

A similar phenomenon was observed in Nazi concentration camps, the New Yorker reported, in prisoners who had effectively lost all hope and given up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-sweden-coma-like-states-families-deported-uppgivenhetssyndrom-resignation-syndrome-a7662126.html

• Like 1

Nope. President Obama said there are 57 and I believe him because if I don't I'm racist and a state denier - or something.

Refugee children in Sweden are falling into coma-like states on learning their families will be deported

Resignation syndrome, or uppgivenhetssyndrom, has been diagnosed in 60 children this year

Authorities in Sweden are attempting to solve a problem that appears unique to its child refugees - uppgivenhetssyndrom or "resignation syndrome".

The condition causes healthy youngsters to deteriorate into a comatose-like state after learning of their impending deportation,

It is believed to only exist among the refugee population in the Scandinavian country, where it has been prevalent since the early part of this century.

In 2016, 60 children were diagnosed with the syndrome, which sees patients are rendered “totally passive, immobile, lacks tonus, withdrawn, mute, unable to eat and drink, incontinent and not reacting to physical stimuli or pain,” according to medical journal Acta Pædiatrica.

The children are left bedridden or have to be moved in wheelchairs and feeding must be done through a tube.

It was described by some doctors as “willed dying” and often occurred after families were denied asylum status and thrown into uncertainty.

A similar phenomenon was observed in Nazi concentration camps, the New Yorker reported, in prisoners who had effectively lost all hope and given up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-sweden-coma-like-states-families-deported-uppgivenhetssyndrom-resignation-syndrome-a7662126.html

What a ploy! I bet this came out of some Sweed social workers head. Coached how to act.

• Like 2