• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail to see how this rebuts what I said. If Flynn's communications with Russia were perfectly innocent why would he feel the need to lie about it? Why would Trump fire him if it was just a simple oversight? Why would Trump's National fucking Security Adviser be vetted by anyone but Trump? If it looks like shit and smells like shit why eat it?

It may feel like it happened some time in the distant forgettable passed, but this historic shit happened only 4 mouths ago, and no I haven't forgotten what it looks and smells like. 

On the Russian front, "They would be deader than us"... Oh, Okay then, nothing to worry about here. 

giphy_13.gif

No John, you don't get it. I don't hate Trump, he was great on The Apprentice, but his make believe TV character doesn't translate to the complexities of being the president of the United States of America. In the same short time it's taken you to forget he canned his choice for National Security Advisor, Trump has repeatedly demonstrated he is fantastically unfit to be the leader of the FREE fucking world.

I've witnessed the fabrication of Trump's public image for 35 years. In the 80s Trump was the male version of Paris Hilton on the NY society scene. He was a regular on the culturally grotesque Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous. He is a shameless publicity whore who actually posed as his own publicist to brag about his exploits, and by the late 90s he was publicly played out as the cheap carny barker he is. He lost $billions of investor's money in Atlantic City and defaulted on bank loans to the tune of $billions. Show me someone who flaunts wealth like a peacock and I'll show you an insecure charlatan. I am not impressed by his well crafted image nor am I fooled by his act. I'm not looking for entertainment though, I'm looking for a leader.

On government corruption (aka the swamp Trump said he wants to drain) I have repeatedly said our democracy has been overthrown by big money special interests. and our government is clearly for and by the corporation. What you hear is "all government is conspiring to make our lives difficult"... what's up with that?

As for blaming Democrats for Trump, I have no argument. You and I are in total agreement. 

I would just like to see what the guy can do.

90-100% of what we see or read is skewed to demonize the guy and anyone willing to support him. The things he campaigned on are not bad ideas, but fly in the face of established political club members. For that I want the guy to succeed. 

GOP covertly sets up to undermine and the DNC overtly sets up to undermine. The Russian collusion is a big fat load of nothing. Has been and always will be. Every member of congress and every member of the senate has ties or had conversations at one point with a Russian national, but since this seems to be the Democrats party plank then the megaphone MSM will do the bidding and push the narrative.

Just like peace, give this fucker a chance. Pick and chose successes and failures. Stop buying up wholesale bullshit. The country will not fail under him, as it didn't under the king of stagnation Oblamer.

• Like 3

cnn is amazing,

how many people died today as a result of some nut bag?

ahhhhhh,,,,,,,soo the Washington Post ( biggest ass rag ever ) says they are gonna start a personal investigation on Trump and Russia.

• Like 2

Just like peace, give this fucker a chance. Pick and chose successes and failures. Stop buying up wholesale bullshit. The country will not fail under him, as it didn't under the king of stagnation Oblamer.

This^^^. What you are asking the country to do for Trump is what the DNC demanded we do for Obama after the '08 election. "Muh Russians!" are the new "Muh fake birth certificate!" loons. Let 'em rant.

• Like 1

Obama showed his birth certificate and Trump's conspiracy platform went away. Trump can show his tax returns and the establishment RNC and DNC's conspiracy platform goes away. 

Obama showed his birth certificate and Trump's conspiracy platform went away. Trump can show his tax returns and the establishment RNC and DNC's conspiracy platform goes away.

Do you even know what a tax return shows?, Whatever you're looking for, Rachel/Richard, it ain't there.....

The media(aka the democrat party) would not accept that, When one thing is literally blown out of the water, the media floats another idea.

• Like 2

No it wouldn't.They would find another thing to beat Trump with.

• Like 2

London Mayor Sadiq Khan faces furious crowd at Grenfell Tower scene and says ‘I share your anger’The Mayor of London was said to have been met by up to 300 people

Young child asks Sadiq Khan 'How many children died? What are you going to do about it?'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3809473/sadiq-khan-visits-grenfell-tower-angry-residents/

• Like 2

It is funny how the right wingers where  the ones accused of being dangerous with the Militias and the sort, and the call was made to shut them down because they might start trouble. 

Well, guess who ended up being the type to do something about it. The accusatory Left Wing itself. 

Funny how things work out, eh?

• Like 4

Nope...u never heard of the weather underground black Panthers, symbonese liberation front or black Panthers, these were the left leaning radicals back in the dayz. That's why I don't buy its either this or that, repubs or send, they, at the extremes can be like zealots and for one to espouse that their side is better don't know that we human beings are capable of some nefarious shot.

• Like 2