• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a question of wether, it's a matter of would you? I think it was Nancy Reagan who said, "Just say no".

All while Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria kept on pouring coke into the states as if the DEA wasn't even there.....wait.....they were busy stoping less than 5% of the narcotics, meh.

I thought she said, just say now, nyul, nyuk, nyuk. What a joke, that's like telling us Datsun guys to stop looking for Datsun parts on this site, Craig's, offer up, or ebay or stop going to car shows.

another terror attack in London in Finsbury Park, vehicle ran down pedestrians. Fuck your link - they'll just be another attack before you get done reading about this one.

Civil breakdown before a country decends into small skirmishes among factions.

This was a revenge incident. A Patriot (loose term) from what I can opine decided to take his idea of af action against his idea of the enemy.

• Like 1

Anne Coulter said on twitter the dude is a dreamer and I'll taker her word for it unless and until she's disproven.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/876614502892154880

Man, 22, is charged with murder after a Muslim girl, 17, is found dead in a pond with a baseball bat nearby just hours after she was attacked and 'kidnapped' while walking to a mosque

Police in Virginia believe they have found the remains of a teenager who went missing while walking to a mosque with her friends.

Fairfax County police began their search for a 17-year-old girl, who was identified by friends as Nabra, around 4am Sunday.

Police charged Darwin Martinez Torres with murder after they found what they believe is the girl's body in a pond Sunday afternoon.

Torres was arrested after he was seen driving suspiciously in the area as police were searching for the teen. Police said they arrested Torres after a search. Officers also said a baseball bat was recovered nearby.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616570/Muslim-girl-beaten-death-bat-dumped-pond.html#ixzz4kQ5bpSry

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Like 1

If you were to ask the average Joe if America is more fucked up and dangerous in their generation than it was for their parents, overwhelmingly the answer is things are more fucked up now. Here's the truth

Homicides-1900-2010-2.jpg

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1_1.png

I was playing out side unsupervised with my friends while the actual crime and murder rates were twice what they are today. We felt perfectly safe when I was a kid, we really didn't lock our front door at night. So why do we feel this way today? Why are people so damn afraid of each other? Go back and look at your "news sources" with a critical eye, because it doesn't take much to see they're fucking with your head. People see the world through chicken little shit news that feeds their fears with hyper sensationalized soap opera bullshit stories designed hold your attention. They make you think the world is a dangerous place, and you guys actually think guns are the answer? What a sick fucking joke.

• Like 2

Guns aren't the issue or the answer. It's a matter of perception, and the media forms our perception of the world as being a safe place or a dangerous place. Instead of keeping us informed safe and united, the media is being used as a reality distortion forcefield to keep us misinformed fearful and divided. 

• Like 4

Guns aren't the issue or the answer. It's a matter of perception, and the media forms our perception of the world as being a safe place or a dangerous place. Instead of keeping us informed safe and united, the media is being used as a reality distortion forcefield to keep us misinformed fearful and divided. 

Truest statement ever posted.

Wouldn't it be interesting to compare those with the history of gun

control in the US?

1868: 1st gun control passed by Southern dems to keep freed slaves from arming themselves against the KKK.

1934: National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) requires the registration, with the federal government, of fully-automatic firearms (termed “machineguns”), rifles and shotguns that have an overall length under 26 inches, rifles with a barrel under 16 inches, shotguns with a barrel under 18 inches, and firearm sound suppressors (termed “silencers”).

1968: The Gun Control Act (GCA) placed “destructive devices” (primarily explosives and the like, but also including firearms over .50 caliber, other than most shotguns) under the provisions of the NFA. In 1994, the Treasury Department placed revolving-cylinder shotguns and one semi-automatic shotgun under the NFA. It also mandated imported military surplus weapons to be marked with nation of origin, caliber and name of the importation company.

1986: Firearm Owners’ Protection Act (“FOPA”), Congress banned the transfer and possession of machine guns with two exceptions:

Machine guns that were lawfully possessed prior to May 19, 1986 may continue to be possessed and transferred provided they are registered in accordance with requirements of the National Firearms Act of 1934 (“NFA”).

Machine guns may be transferred to or by, or possessed by or under the authority of, the federal government or a state, or a department, agency, or political subdivision thereof.

There are many others but those are the biggies.

If you were to ask the average Joe if America is more fucked up and dangerous in their generation than it was for their parents, overwhelmingly the answer is things are more fucked up now. Here's the truth

Homicides-1900-2010-2.jpg

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1_1.png

I was playing out side unsupervised with my friends while the actual crime and murder rates were twice what they are today. We felt perfectly safe when I was a kid, we really didn't lock our front door at night. So why do we feel this way today? Why are people so damn afraid of each other? Go back and look at your "news sources" with a critical eye, because it doesn't take much to see they're fucking with your head. People see the world through chicken little shit news that feeds their fears with hyper sensationalized soap opera bullshit stories designed hold your attention. They make you think the world is a dangerous place, and you guys actually think guns are the answer? What a sick fucking joke.

I'm going to agree up to your very last comment, the right to bare arms wasn't included in our constitution to protect us from crime, and you out of all people should know that, it was to protect us from possible tyranny that may rise up within our government, so your point is moot if your in favor of banning guns.
  • Like 1

I have rifles that I practice with on the regular. Not because I fear anything. It's a tool and skill that is in my opinion is needed. As history has proven over and over, humans no matter the advancement of our conveniences don't totally get along or stay civil,

Like a savings account a rifle is my hedge against an unlikely possibility. Nothing more.

• Like 4