http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-after-clinton-investigation-gowdy-has-a-new-target-trump-2017-6

"Trey Gowdy is set to take over the powerful House oversight committee"

would still like to see him as AG

Im starting to think mr.Trey watched to muck mr. Kevin Coasner(however the fuck, dances with wolves) in JFK.

He gets nowhere!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

A solar panel wall isn't a bad idea but i wonder how much maintenance and repair would cost with the constant attempts at vandalizing and destroying it.Probably won't happen.Just build that big steel A frame like we have here east of San Diego.Looks cheap to build and does the job.

Whatcha think about a tasing thing. Like a shock wall that could take out Jaws.

Whatcha think about a tasing thing. Like a shock wall that could take out Jaws.

A taser wall would be a little extreme.An electric fence gives you the option to touch it or not.Ever touched an electric fence ? Kind of like holding the coil wire on your Datsun and telling your buddy to crank it over.Ouch.I did that ONCE.

• Like 1

When democrat party hack Dianne Feinstein wants an investigation of other dems there has to be some staggering corruption because I've never seen the woman cross the political aisle.

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

“I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you,” she said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that, and there’s only one way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/feinstein-lynch-clinton-emails-239391

• Like 2

That RCW is in direct conflict with the WA state and US constitution so....

Unfortunately it takes a lot of money to prove the government wrong. :)

What part?

We're an open carry state, we permit concealed carry of firearms, and we allow mutual combat.

• Like 1

GREAT weekend for the Paradime family! My wife got to see our niece's boyfriend Lou graduated from Navy SEAL training last Friday on Coronado Island San Diego. Class 319 was the largest starting group ever and less than 25% made it through. Lou has a quiet humble confidence about him like he's always been SEAL so seeing him go through BUDS had a funky destiny feel to it. As if graduating wasn't bad ass enough, right after the ceremony he proposed all ambush shock and awe style. Nobody knew but him so it totally floored everyone. Dude's got style.

Bummed they're no going to be stationed in my home town SD though. They'll be moving to Virginia Beach next week. My cousin who's in HLS lives there, so i'm hoping they'll hook up with him. Here's wishing them the best of luck. 

diploma.jpg

• Like 7

Right on, Paradime! Congrats! And sorry about the crappy weather, would have turned it up if I knew you where coming.  :rofl:

June gloom is the what it is in SD. Funny though, Friday the day of the ceremony was all systems go.