The man has a shortage of spine and poor judgment

wrong,   

that guy is gonna drive back home to his plantation in Connecticut, throw on some Rockford Files and say "fuck youh merica!, I tried my darn best"

LOL        I'm gonna watch it again! I like the part where he had to break his date with his wife for Donald J

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

A solar panel wall isn't a bad idea but i wonder how much maintenance and repair would cost with the constant attempts at vandalizing and destroying it.Probably won't happen.Just build that big steel A frame like we have here east of San Diego.Looks cheap to build and does the job.

• Like 3

Trump's legal team to file complaint with DOJ about Comey leak

President Trump’s personal lawyer Marc Kasowitz will file a complaint with the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General asking for an inquiry into James Comey over his leaking the details of his conversations with the president and the memos about those conversations, according to a source close to the Trump legal team.

Kasowitz is also drafting a similar submission to be sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding the former FBI director's Senate testimony Thursday and “other matters,” the source told ABC news.

The plans come after Trump broke his silence on Twitter today and posted, "WOW, Comey is a leaker!"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-legal-team-file-complaint-doj-comey-leak/story?id=47934870

• Like 2

Am I the only one that missed this from a few months back?

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/pelosi-lied-meeting-russians-trump-calls-investigation/

"President Donald Trump has already called for an investigation into Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in 2003.  Now, in light of a photo that has surfaced demonstrating that Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) met with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in 2010 after she lied about it, he’s calling for an investigation into that meeting"

• Like 2

FINALLY! Someone with a real answer to my question!!!  :thumbup:

I am done with this discussion now. I never intended to  start an argument. I just wanted to know the reason. No one can ever give me a straight answer. Hell, how would I look if I carried a machete on my belt. "It's for protection!" Or a Samurai sword? :p Would I even be allowed to walk around with them in public?

Yes, to your question, as long as it is in plain sight. I walked around for an entire week wearing my wakizashi, just to verify that the law was valid. Asked a couple of times by officers why I was sporting a blade to which I answered it was a dangerous area. And I am provided the right to do so by law. A comment of use with consideration was received and they moved on.

BTW, pro open carry, I'll gladly be the initial target in a situation that endangers anyone. And be willing to use it if the situation arose and I felt it necessary.

Yes, to your question, as long as it is in plain sight. I walked around for an entire week wearing my wakizashi, just to verify that the law was valid. Asked a couple of times by officers why I was sporting a blade to which I answered it was a dangerous area. And I am provided the right to do so by law. A comment of use with consideration was received and they moved on.

BTW, pro open carry, I'll gladly be the initial target in a situation that endangers anyone. And be willing to use it if the situation arose and I felt it necessary.

Sorry Jeno, this is strictly not the case:

"RCW 9.41.270

Weapons apparently capable of producing bodily harm—Unlawful carrying or handling—Penalty—Exceptions.

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person to carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm, dagger, sword, knife or other cutting or stabbing instrument, club, or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.

(2) Any person violating the provisions of subsection (1) above shall be guilty of a gross misdemeanor. If any person is convicted of a violation of subsection (1) of this section, the person shall lose his or her concealed pistol license, if any. The court shall send notice of the revocation to the department of licensing, and the city, town, or county which issued the license.

(3) Subsection (1) of this section shall not apply to or affect the following:

(a) Any act committed by a person while in his or her place of abode or fixed place of business;

( b )Any person who by virtue of his or her office or public employment is vested by law with a duty to preserve public safety, maintain public order, or to make arrests for offenses, while in the performance of such duty;

( c )Any person acting for the purpose of protecting himself or herself against the use of presently threatened unlawful force by another, or for the purpose of protecting another against the use of such unlawful force by a third person;

(d) Any person making or assisting in making a lawful arrest for the commission of a felony; or

(e) Any person engaged in military activities sponsored by the federal or state governments.

[ 1994 sp.s. c 7 § 426; 1969 c 8 § 1.]"

http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.270

You cannot open carry a sword or knife in Washington State. If ONE PERSON feels the least bit threatened, intimidated, or alarm by your blade, you've committed a Gross Misdemeanor. The only exception in public for a regular person outside their residence is "acting for the purpose of protecting himself or herself against the use of presently threatened unlawful Force by another... or.. a third person".

You'll need to prove a reasonable and specific threat exists.