The Brits like to slice, burn and punch things anyway who cares. When Brits migrate to the US it takes the whole gun thing getting used to. I personally like it, most the limeys i worked with talk ALOT of shit and arent used to crazies. Some are dear friends tho.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You can own and carry guns in Canada and we have free speech and worship. Did you mean carry a gun to a free speech rally or protest? Why would you need to? Other than to protect yourself from other gun carriers?

I'm not saying exercise those right all at that same time I mean where you have all of the those right and they are protected.

Firearm ownership in Canada is not a protected right and I'm pretty sure free speech isn't either, but I may be wrong about that, I'm no Canuck.

• Like 1

Says the white NSA leaker

No one reaches this point over night. Takes years of indoctrination. One reason why school choice is so big a fight. Liberals figure they have a good thing going. Teach them to be stupid when young. No critical thinking. No questioning the plan. Fall in line.

Almost daily we post up some of this stuff,

• Like 2

This is comforting for me even though this gentleman doesn't share the same views on everything that I have, but has the ability to discuss issues, and not debate as to win.

This is what reasonable looks like. Being conservative I respectfully appreciate this man's philosophies. 

• Like 3

Insert dumb blonde joke here:

The easy trail that led the feds to Reality Winner, alleged source of NSA leak

Investigators said they searched Winner’s work computer and found that she had emailed the news outlet in March from a personal account. In her message, they said, she appeared to ask for transcripts of a podcast. In response, the news outlet “confirmed Winner’s subscription to the service,” according to the affidavit.

Winner was arrested Saturday. When FBI agents questioned her at her home, she admitted “removing the classified intelligence reporting from her office space, retaining it, and mailing it from Augusta, Georgia, to the news outlet,” court documents read. She remains in jail pending a detention hearing. Her lawyer declined to comment on the charges.

After the charges were announced Monday, some cybersecurity experts remarked on the apparent ease with which investigators were able to trace the leak back to Winner. Some went so far as to say the Intercept had “outed” her by posting copies of the document online. The Intercept said the materials were submitted anonymously.

According to Rob Graham, who writes for the blog Errata Security, the Intercept’s scanned images of the intelligence report contained tracking dots — small, barely visible yellow dots that show “exactly when and where documents, any document, is printed.” Nearly all modern color printers feature such tracking markers, which are used to identify a printer’s serial number and the date and time a page was printed.

“Because the NSA logs all printing jobs on its printers, it can use this to match up precisely who printed the document,” Graham wrote Monday.

Graham’s post gave a step-by-step demonstration of how investigators could have easily done just that. Using a tracking dot decoding tool from the Electronic Frontier Foundation, he said he determined that the document “was from a printer with model number 54, serial number 29535218” and was printed on May 9, 2017, at 6:20 a.m.

“The NSA almost certainly has a record of who used the printer at that time,” Graham wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/06/the-easy-trail-that-led-the-feds-to-reality-winner-alleged-source-of-nsa-leak/?utm_term=.60bec8a70e56

I worked for a large concrete company here in Oklahoma that granted us free, unlimited access to their state-of-the-art printers but always let us know that anything we printed or faxed on the machines was automatically saved and available for them to look at. How does someone with super duper security clearance not grasp this?

• Like 1

No one reaches this point over night. Takes years of indoctrination. One reason why school choice is so big a fight. Liberals figure they have a good thing going. Teach them to be stupid when young. No critical thinking. No questioning the plan. Fall in line.

Almost daily we post up some of this stuff,

"Give me the child until he is seven, and then you may have him for the rest of his life."  Ignatius Loyola.  Early brain washing works.

• Like 3