• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Maher is the next to step up and test the limits of what a comic can say or do.

http://www.thewrap.com/bill-maher-responds-to-senators-invitation-to-work-in-nebraska-fields-im-a-house-n-a/

"Bill Maher’s N-Word Draws Outrage: ‘I’m a House N—er’"

Only this time it is mostly liberals who are out for blood

"Many didn’t take it that way. “He said ‘n—er’ with a HARD ASS Rrrrrrrrrruh, so that makes this extra offensive,” said The Root writer Monique Judge, who added: “His show needs to be canceled.”

twitter comment at the bottom of the story

Tiger Woods: Watch me destroy my "career"...

Kathy Griffin: Here Tiger, hold my beer..

Bill Maher: Damn Amateurs...

• Like 2

The way the left is reacting to this Paris bill is absolutely hilarious.

The French and Germans are completely on there own now.

I predict turmoil for both. Post ww2 stylz.

Well, the cash cow walked away and now the truth is exposed.

• Like 1

Hundreds in Liverpool for EDL and counter demonstrations

The EDL group said the protest, involving hundreds of people, was being held to highlight a number of issues, including Islamic terrorism.

Members from branches including Coventry and the North East of England waved St George's flags.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-40145791

• Like 3

Trump plans week-long focus on infrastructure, starting with privatizing air traffic control

President Trump will seek to put a spotlight on his vows to privatize the nation’s air traffic control system and spur $1 trillion in new investment in roads, waterways and other infrastructure with a week-long series of events starting Monday in the Rose Garden.

Trump has invited executives from the major airlines to join him in the Rose Garden on Monday as he touts a plan that aides argue would allow more rapid modernization of the air traffic control system if run by a nonprofit corporation rather than by the Federal Aviation Administration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-plans-week-long-focus-on-infrastructure-starting-with-privatizing-air-traffic-control/2017/06/03/12aacb04-47c5-11e7-a196-a1bb629f64cb_story.html?utm_term=.699be8d56edb

vW1GVd.gif

• Like 1

Estimates... .4 to 2 degree reduction over 100 years. At a low low cost of trillions with no oversight.

China doesn't even have to cut any emission or polluting until 2030. Even then they only have to reduce by 2%

Peace has struck again.

Frequency of incidents has climbed astronomically since the refugees invaded.

Most probably the real reason for the "Brixit".  Regain control of the border against EU free transit rules.  Now to really defend the Chunnel.

Most probably the real reason for the "Brixit".  Regain control of the border against EU free transit rules.  Now to really defend the Chunnel.

actually it is ramadan where muslims believe in the right to go out and kill at will

My son is 16 and I've tried my damnedest to get him interested in mechanics, fabrication, woodworking etc. I have a garage filled with insanely cool power tools and he has no interest in any of them. I've come to the conclusion that my fascination with this stuff was not passed on to him. What he did get in spades however is a passion for imagery, and movies. His school offers a visual and media arts academy that is geared towards game art design, next gen independent video production, and online social media marketing. His freshman academy cohorts remain together as a group in all core and applied classes throughout their 4 years of high school. They have synergistic relationships with the Drama Depot for actors, staging, lighting, etc. When he graduates he should have a serious portfolio real piece that will get him into any film school he wants. FUCK I wish I had that opportunity when I was in HS. 

Possibly he spent too much time gaming and being on line when young.

Well, i guess if the zombie apocalypse really happened, millennials are FUBAR.

Here's an eye opener for those of you in denial of the dangers of a one world mentally, globalism.

Don't get excited. That temperature record that was held since 1880 just means it was almost that hot/cold over a hundred fifty years ago too. You'll note that there may have been many times in that time where the record may have been close to being beat but wasn't but who cares about the runner ups, right? Records are just high or low points on an infinite scale.

• Like 4

Possibly he spent too much time gaming and being on line when young.

I've known the guy for 16 years, he's not into building stuff, never has been. He's been around video/still cameras and imagery his whole life. At around 6 he was making his own comic books and using action figures to make stop motion movies. That's what he's into. He and I share that interest. My first degree was a BFA in photography and up until I started having vision loss, (and the .com crash) I was a commercial photographer some 12 years.

Is it nature or nurture, I don't know, but he's also been around woodworking, construction, cars, and shop tools his whole life and has never show an interest in that. When I was a kid I couldn't get enough helping on projects around the house, working on neighbors cars and motorcycles, building my own crazy shit, etc. My older and younger brothers couldn't give a flying fart about that stuff. You either got the bug, or you don't. Video games like Grand Turismo and Forza are what lures kids into the garage these days. 

• Like 4

Paradime, mate your son can get into graphics or cgi and if he has artistic talents it still can be monetized. A fish will swim, a monkey must climb, a mechanic must wrench, be glad he has talents...

• Like 5