• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the guys doing the stabbing wore fake explosives vest. Maybe to try and deter people from stopping them in fear of a bomb detonation. 

If only one person with a legal gun and training was there, how far would this have gone?

Meanwhile here, they are trying to disarm us even further and make it near impossible to defend ourselves and others. They just held a rally against guns. Apparently to keep them our of the hands of those who are not supposed to have them, like criminals and folks who are not right in the head, by trying to pass even more restrictions. 

Great idea, but, those type of folks do not follow the rules and will do as they please. Just like terrorist. And the only folks that are affected are law abiding gun owners, like us. A woman was shot seven times by a her lover after she tried to leave him. The shooting happened out of state in Louisiana, not California, and there was no info on whether he had a criminal record or not and the right to own a gun. It was gun violence and that was good enough to call for tougher laws. 

Same thing with Islamic Terrorist. They are terrorist, but, not all of them are terrorist as Islam is the religion of peace. Thus we can not insult them by stopping them from coming over and taking over neighborhoods. So lets stop the bigots, racist and stupid natives that want to continue their way of life by taking away their rights. 

Makes no fucking sense. 

This is what the police are for!!! Fuck me.

Door swings both ways. If there were someone (civilian?) with a legal hand gun and training you can fucking well bet the terrorists would have been using legally obtained automatic rifles and grenade launchers.  

Well then this is his exposure to it then. If you dad rode a motorcycle likely you will have an interest also. If your dad was a cop you are likely to follow him.

That's the popular belief anyway. I's oversimplifying it to say like father like son. My son's "exposure" to this stuff has been all around the house. My Dad rode motorcycles, so that would only be 30% true for me and my siblings. With respect to careers, my Grandfather was a pioneer in chiropractics in Sioux City Iowa, my Dad was a welder who became a real estate broker developer so he was totally against me going to art school to become a photographer. Neither of my brothers followed my Dad's path, one's a mathematician computer engineer who does research on the function of genetic micosatellite genotyping. and the other has started two impact investment hedge funds. If there's anything that's been "passed down" to my son, he'll do what ever the fuck he decides and I'm totally down with that.

That's the popular belief anyway. I's oversimplifying it to say like father like son. My son's "exposure" to this stuff has been all around the house. My Dad rode motorcycles, so that would only be 30% true for me and my siblings. With respect to careers, my Grandfather was a pioneer in chiropractics in Sioux City Iowa, my Dad was a welder who became a real estate broker developer so he was totally against me going to art school to become a photographer. Neither of my brothers followed my Dad's path, one's a mathematician computer engineer who does research on the function of genetic micosatellite genotyping. and the other has started two impact investment hedge funds. If there's anything that's been "passed down" to my son, he'll do what ever the fuck he decides and I'm totally down with that.

Well,,,,,,,,, anything as long as it is the realm of what you have decided is best for him.. Don't bullshit yourself or us

Cuz WHAT-EVER  means ,,,,,,,,,, anything .

19816086.jpg

6271837-149615_homeless_cam1-1024x684.jp

• Like 2

Funny to watch. Hildabeast just keep on slashing away at the DNC while on her blame everyone but me tour.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight

"she said she had inherited nothing from a “bankrupt” Democratic Party led by Obama for eight years."

"Longtime aides and advisers say she will not run for public office again, and that she feels liberated to finally speak her mind. They anticipate that Clinton will keep discussing the election, particularly to promote her upcoming book, which is expected to be published this fall."

After she has pissed off everyone(blamed everyone) who is going to buy the book? ,.....and now more of them want,..

"Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight"
  • Like 2

Well,,,,,,,,, anything as long as it is the realm of what you have decided is best for him.. Don't bullshit yourself or us

Cuz WHAT-EVER  means ,,,,,,,,,, anything .

19816086.jpg

6271837-149615_homeless_cam1-1024x684.jp

Point well made and well taken

• Like 1

Funny to watch. Hildabeast just keep on slashing away at the DNC while on her blame everyone but me tour.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/336172-dems-want-hillary-clinton-to-leave-spotlight

"she said she had inherited nothing from a “bankrupt” Democratic Party led by Obama for eight years."

"Longtime aides and advisers say she will not run for public office again, and that she feels liberated to finally speak her mind. They anticipate that Clinton will keep discussing the election, particularly to promote her upcoming book, which is expected to be published this fall."

After she has pissed off everyone(blamed everyone) who is going to buy the book? ,.....and now more of them want,..

"Dems want Hillary Clinton to leave spotlight"

The part that bothers me is nobody confronting her about the primaries voter fraud to defeat Bernie.....the media still loves her!

• Like 2

This is what the police are for!!! Fuck me.

Door swings both ways. If there were someone (civilian?) with a legal hand gun and training you can fucking well bet the terrorists would have been using legally obtained automatic rifles and grenade launchers.  

During the LA Riots, no it was not a protest,rioters, rioters pulled a white truck driver out of his tractor, he was on his way to retrieve a blackcoworker who was stopped by the rioters mob

and pulled from his cab., In the full sight of the news helicopters a black rioter attempted to crush the drivers skull with a cement building block.  The network announcer asked the LAPD why they were not intervening since the assault was only a few blocks away and in full view of the street and helicopter TV cameras!  The official response was "We have no responsibility to respond to individual assaults, we have only the obligation to respond to general assaults."  So much for "leave in to the police."  They will hold back and let the mob overwhelm you if you don't do like the Korean store beakers and arm yourselves!

I unloaded all my firearms and placed them near the house entry points.  My wife promptly placed napkins over the fully loaded loaded pistol magazines!  She forgot the rifle stripper clips! We didn't need them but were ready.  Did you notice that the "protesters" first attacked Liquor stores and secondly Furniture and Stereo stores?  Had nothing with the Police dismissal charges!  It is simply greed!

Still live in the same house, still have adequate armamentst rioters!  Have added a few more self defense firearms!

• Like 4

We need modem control to stop terrorism.

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

The Prime Minister said introducing new rules for cyberspace would “deprive the extremists of their safe spaces online” and that technology firms were not currently doing enough.

The Prime Minister made the comments outside Downing Street on Sunday morning in the aftermath of the van and knife attack that saw seven people killed and dozens injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

That should have been done many moons ago. They r using the net to inspire, recruit and plan their attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/police-uncover-youtube-link-london-terror-attack/

"Police uncover YouTube link to London terror attack"

Lets see where this goes,...

• Like 2

corbyn is done! Even tho May was head of home security for years.

They are saying these knife attackers had gym memberships to buff up there arms.

The one guy was trying to score an automatic car for mini looser, the 8 year old juhadist.

If we even just said we will feed these guys to pigs, shit would stop.. quoting someone , an imam I think

No it wouldn't. Islamist's are forbidden to eat pork that's it. If they eat pork knowingly it's considered a sin. If it is accidental or necessary to preserve life, it is assumed that Allah, being a merciful god, will forgive anyone who begs forgiveness. Coating bullets with pig fat is also a stupid idea.

During the LA Riots, no it was not a protest,rioters, rioters pulled a white truck driver out of his tractor, he was on his way to retrieve a blackcoworker who was stopped by the rioters mob

and pulled from his cab., In the full sight of the news helicopters a black rioter attempted to crush the drivers skull with a cement building block.  The network announcer asked the LAPD why they were not intervening since the assault was only a few blocks away and in full view of the street and helicopter TV cameras!  The official response was "We have no responsibility to respond to individual assaults, we have only the obligation to respond to general assaults."  So much for "leave in to the police."  They will hold back and let the mob overwhelm you if you don't do like the Korean store beakers and arm yourselves!

I unloaded all my firearms and placed them near the house entry points.  My wife promptly placed napkins over the fully loaded loaded pistol magazines!  She forgot the rifle stripper clips! We didn't need them but were ready.  Did you notice that the "protesters" first attacked Liquor stores and secondly Furniture and Stereo stores?  Had nothing with the Police dismissal charges!  It is simply greed!

Still live in the same house, still have adequate armamentst rioters!  Have added a few more self defense firearms!

Not sure how this relates to terrorists in Britain which has some gun control laws where the US is the Wild West. 

Mike knows Islam.. :)

I know we discussed this with the pig blood bullets a while back

Just recently heard this and realised..

If instead of publishing their success (suicide terrorists) We said 'dead terrorists to be turned into pig feed for McDonald's bacon farm's ' it would pay dividends.

and if they know that's our plan , it wouldn't be accidental in their part?

• Like 1

Not sure how this relates to terrorists in Britain which has some gun control laws where the US is the Wild West.

Let's review, UK has very strict gun control laws, not just some. The US is not the wild west anymore, there are plenty of gun control laws here, California, New York and Washington DC are some of the worst.

There has been years of "demonizing" of firearms here, to the point where there are people who are literally afraid of an inanimate object that has no ability to harm without the mechanical manipulation from an outside force ie a human being. Guns arent scary, people are.

• Like 5