Ive supported myself 25 years as a stone carver and artisan.

Its a shitty lifestyle, when someone tells me they are an artist i fucking laugh. However when you go into a meeting and can draw ideas and cater to other peoples ideas then you can make money!

Still, Join the directors guild or film union.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if you want to meet and possibly become the worlds best jazz musician hes walking around right now on my block with a bottle of EnJ and cum stains on his dirty slacks.

Obviously never read "how to raise a tiger child " by me wong.

• Like 1

Posted yesterday or today.

and the political response is,..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-attack-six-dead-van-rampage-stabbings-terrorists-killed/

"Theresa May's four-point plan to defeat terror

1Tougher sentences for terror offences

2Less tolerance of extremism

3Holding online giants to account

4Reinforce British values"

I am just sure the English public feels all safe and warm with the reinforced British values

• Like 3

We need modem control to stop terrorism.

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

The Prime Minister said introducing new rules for cyberspace would “deprive the extremists of their safe spaces online” and that technology firms were not currently doing enough.

The Prime Minister made the comments outside Downing Street on Sunday morning in the aftermath of the van and knife attack that saw seven people killed and dozens injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

• Like 2

Eyewitnesses Say Community Police Fled From Scene Of Terror Stabbings At Borough Market

“I saw two guys with big knives downstairs outside Roast. They were stabbing people,” the eyewitnesses said.

Perhaps the most jarring part of the testimony was a report that, instead of running to the stabbing to stop it, the police turned around and ran the other way.

“The police were running away, they were community police. They were normal officers, they were running away,” the eyewitnesses said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/multiple-eyewitnesses-say-community-police-ran-away-from-scene-of-terror-stabbings-at-borough-market/

• Like 1

I've known the guy for 16 years, he's not into building stuff, never has been. He's been around video/still cameras and imagery his whole life. At around 6 he was making his own comic books and using action figures to make stop motion movies. That's what he's into. He and I share that interest. My first degree was a BFA in photography and up until I started having vision loss, (and the .com crash) I was a commercial photographer some 12 years.

Is it nature or nurture, I don't know, but he's also been around woodworking, construction, cars, and shop tools his whole life and has never show an interest in that. When I was a kid I couldn't get enough helping on projects around the house, working on neighbors cars and motorcycles, building my own crazy shit, etc. My older and younger brothers couldn't give a flying fart about that stuff. You either got the bug, or you don't. Video games like Grand Turismo and Forza are what lures kids into the garage these days. 

Well then this is his exposure to it then. If you dad rode a motorcycle likely you will have an interest also. If your dad was a cop you are likely to follow him.

Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

The Prime Minister said introducing new rules for cyberspace would “deprive the extremists of their safe spaces online” and that technology firms were not currently doing enough.

The Prime Minister made the comments outside Downing Street on Sunday morning in the aftermath of the van and knife attack that saw seven people killed and dozens injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

Christ on a cracker. Regulate the internet? Thought Police? Thought Crime? Orwell must be spinning with joy.

If terrorists can be recruited on line why not start producing anti recruitment propaganda? Get fucking creative. Muddy their message.

• Like 4

That should have been done many moons ago. They r using the net to inspire, recruit and plan their attacks.

What if someone was to start a website,,  dedicated to spending hard earned money and tons of our free time fixing up what are considered by the general population of the world,, to be worthless piles of rust??

oh.

bQkJx8z.png

• Like 3

Christ on a cracker. Regulate the internet? Thought Police? Thought Crime? Orwell must be spinning with joy.

This is one of those "saying it is easier than doing it"  ideas.

Like trying to keep the tide at a beach from coming in and all you have is a broom.

• Like 1

They might try an easier solution,a border comes to mind.

• Like 3

UK is an island so they have a natural one but that damn tunnel to the Frenchies is one porous section for sure.

Tighter Immigration Policy (though for about 50 years UK has had that gate far too open) might help but bit late now.

• Like 2

What if someone was to start a website,,  dedicated to spending hard earned money and tons of our free time fixing up what are considered by the general population of the world,, to be worthless piles of rust??

oh.

bQkJx8z.png

c57eb8d91c0f91aaec51db6dbb95824d.jpg

• Like 3

So, the guys doing the stabbing wore fake explosives vest. Maybe to try and deter people from stopping them in fear of a bomb detonation. 

If only one person with a legal gun and training was there, how far would this have gone?

Meanwhile here, they are trying to disarm us even further and make it near impossible to defend ourselves and others. They just held a rally against guns. Apparently to keep them our of the hands of those who are not supposed to have them, like criminals and folks who are not right in the head, by trying to pass even more restrictions. 

Great idea, but, those type of folks do not follow the rules and will do as they please. Just like terrorist. And the only folks that are affected are law abiding gun owners, like us. A woman was shot seven times by a her lover after she tried to leave him. The shooting happened out of state in Louisiana, not California, and there was no info on whether he had a criminal record or not and the right to own a gun. It was gun violence and that was good enough to call for tougher laws. 

Same thing with Islamic Terrorist. They are terrorist, but, not all of them are terrorist as Islam is the religion of peace. Thus we can not insult them by stopping them from coming over and taking over neighborhoods. So lets stop the bigots, racist and stupid natives that want to continue their way of life by taking away their rights. 

Makes no fucking sense. 

• Like 2

London terror attack: Police fired 'unprecedented' number of rounds

Armed officers responding to the London Bridge terror attack fired an "unprecedented" number of rounds at the three attackers because they were wearing what appeared to be suicide belts, police said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/04/europe/london-terror-attack-new/

• Like 1

So, the guys doing the stabbing wore fake explosives vest. Maybe to try and deter people from stopping them in fear of a bomb detonation. 

If only one person with a legal gun and training was there, how far would this have gone?

Meanwhile here, they are trying to disarm us even further and make it near impossible to defend ourselves and others. They just held a rally against guns. Apparently to keep them our of the hands of those who are not supposed to have them, like criminals and folks who are not right in the head, by trying to pass even more restrictions. 

Great idea, but, those type of folks do not follow the rules and will do as they please. Just like terrorist. And the only folks that are affected are law abiding gun owners, like us. A woman was shot seven times by a her lover after she tried to leave him. The shooting happened out of state in Louisiana, not California, and there was no info on whether he had a criminal record or not and the right to own a gun. It was gun violence and that was good enough to call for tougher laws. 

Same thing with Islamic Terrorist. They are terrorist, but, not all of them are terrorist as Islam is the religion of peace. Thus we can not insult them by stopping them from coming over and taking over neighborhoods. So lets stop the bigots, racist and stupid natives that want to continue their way of life by taking away their rights. 

Makes no fucking sense.

3084176591_1989e1f8dd_b.jpg

• Like 1

I love how Meet the Press on NBC is trying to argue with the head of the EPA by trying to blame everything on Trump when almost all of it was done by the Obama Administration. 

Spin is in full effect! 

• Like 4

I love how Meet the Press on NBC is trying to argue with the head of the EPA by trying to blame everything on Trump when almost all of it was done by the Obama Administration.

Spin is in full effect!

I still laugh about the 7 nation travel ban that is on hold at the circus courts because the snowflakes think it's racist....same 7 banned by Obama in 2011.... :lol:
  • Like 3

I still laugh about the 7 nation travel ban that is on hold at the circus courts because the snowflakes think it's racist....same 7 banned by Obama in 2011.... :lol:

Man, I think MSNBC should hire Kathy and put her to work writing some more comedy for them. These folks are hilarious! 

• Like 2

Some great legal "brain" opined recently that he had no doubt that the exact same ban would be perfectly fine had Hillary won and it were she offering the executive order up. The libs' problem with the order stems from things Trump said on the campaign trail, not with any language contained within the order. It's insanity.

• Like 3