• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Don Lemon.He defines "fake news" and doesn't even realize he's a big part of it.And to complain about the cost of protecting the first family is ridiculous.A Liberal concerned about spending taxpayer dollars ? WTF ?

• Like 3

California returning to the wild wild west

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299304/Video-shows-San-Francisco-biker-gang-highway-attack.html

"Terrifying video shows the moment biker gang attacks defenseless driver in the middle of a highway when he dared confront them
  • Up to 15 men on dirt bikes and ATVs ambushed a car on a San Francisco highway"
  • Like 1

oh yea, but when he is beating himself down who am I to argue.

He built his brand on polling and statistics.. He is saving face. He gave trump 2% chance of winning primaries.. and about the same to win the presidency. 

<p>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299304/Video-shows-San-Francisco-biker-gang-highway-attack.html

"Terrifying video shows the moment biker gang attacks defenseless driver in the middle of a highway when he dared confront them

• Up to 15 men on dirt bikes and ATVs ambushed a car on a San Francisco highway"

When are people going to learn that car<bike in the I will just run you the fuck over game?

Clinton got rid of all 93 when elected.

• Up to 15 men on dirt bikes and ATVs ambushed a car on a San Francisco highway"

No one carrying?

Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeks resignation of 46 United States attorneys remaining from prior administration. - AP

Sessions is a study in contrasts. He's certainly been in DC long enough (30+ years) to be an insider but he's never really been one of the cool kids. Being shot down for a federal judgeship in '86 because of a letter from MLK's widow alleging he supported black voter suppression after he helped break the Klan had to sting. His prosecution of the KKK literally gave ownership of a KKK headquarters building to the mother of a young black man lynched in Alabama in the 1970s yet the widow King caused him to get slapped down. Still, he soldiered on in support of civil rights as a senator even as he languished unloved and untapped for any major post through the rest of the Reagan years, the Herbert Walker years, the slick willy years, the dubya years and the obama years.

All this time, he's fighting the good fight and drawing the praise of his peers (see below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chkAASced_0

until he gets the nod for AG - then this happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOoH3CagEI

so, his friends trash him and his reputation. Me, personally? I would be like, "Y'all know what? I'm old. This is my last hurrah. I've never been one of the cool kids and probably will never be but I am the attorney general now and I am going to fuck you over the only way I know how: I'm going to uphold the law. I'm gonna rock your world with a smile on my face and the thing y'all fear the most - strict enforcement of the law without regard to color, creed, party or position.".

that's just me though. Sessions may not be a grudge-holding old bastard like I would be.

• Like 5

One of the most astounding things that the left has accomplished is the ability to accuse the right of doing, or wanting to do all of the terrible things that they have done, or want to do, and get people to actually believe them.  Of course having the vast majority of the mainstream media on their side helps immensely.  A normal headline on Jan 20th might say "Donald Trump assumes the mantle of 45th president."  While More Shitty Nonsense By Cunts would shriek "White billionaire forces unemployed black family from government housing!"

What's really appalling though is the number of people who only get their info from them and swallow it.  Of course, I suppose if the only fast food ads you saw were for pizza places, they would be thriving and all the other joints (other?) would find themselves in dire straits.

• Like 2

If I want the unvarnished political truth, pithy comments, discussions, sensible dissection and analysis of the latest political news, cover ups, scandals and conspiracies I come to Cuz Merica. Everything else is just boring alternate facts.

• Like 4

The only unvarnished political truth here in Murca, is the ruling capital structure gets people to actually believe one side is good and the other is evil. While people bicker left and right, their social, judicial, political, financial, informational, law enforcement, and public health institutions are no longer serving them. instead they are being used to subjugate the masses in the name of profit. In light of all the crap that's come to light during this FUCKED UP ELECTION PROCESS and all the leaks, most stupid ass Murcans are still blaming the "other" side for where we are. Manufacture reality bubble.

After people so willingly relinquished their 4th Amendment rights to privacy with the Patriot Act, now suddenly they get their rump in a bunch when the government spies on them. Right now the Patriot act gives the Trump administration the power to name any "violent" protest group a terrorist organization, he can arrest anyone under the auspice of being a terrorist and hold them indefinitely. Meanwhile people line the pockets of the fire arms industry fighting like hell for their 2nd Amendment rights under the diluted belief it keeps the safe from the possibility of a rogue Government with the most advanced military hardware on the planet, and yes they paid for that too. 

• Like 2

The political arm of the capital power structure ^^^ 

Difficulty in fixing it is they'er playing the political hot potato game. Oh this is state representation, so it's a states issue not a federal one. 

• Like 1

Solution

giphy.gif

• Like 4

giphy.gif

Simon and Simon were amongst my enjoyed US TV shows as a kid like Knight Rider,Battlestar Galactica,Dukes of Hazzard,Hardcastle and McCormick,Hunter and a few more I have probably forgotten.

Oh yeah and Magnum P.I.  A-Team and Airwolf.

• Like 2