• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

the shit had "client copy" stamped on it. that means it wasn't a hostile release, i.e. he probably covertly allowed it to be released but not officially so the legality of showing it on TV is dubious at best!!!

Op-Ed: Donald Trump just got a nice victory, thanks, of all people, to Rachel Maddow

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/14/donald-trump-just-got-a-nice-victory-thanks-of-all-people-to-rachel-maddow.html

I'm buying this theory. Yes, appears to be client copy.. either a leak from Trump.. or a leak from his CPA/lawyers. 

• Like 1

Holy shit, a whole page of gloating over 11 year old tax returns. What's this thread coming to?  :rofl:

BTW, That Ferguson film maker guy... What a bag of taint jerky. I have this image of him in a little sailer boy outfit and chocolate smeared all over his face. Obviously his father abandoned him out of disappointment.

• Like 4

Actually, MSM reported it first. Jan 20 NYT printed it.. and they have also went into their archives and removed it from the history books. Scary stuff..

It didn't say that Trump himself was tapped.. but that they collected intel via wiretapping of cabinet.

How does your reply make it MSM's "fault" about the alleged wiretapping of Donald Trump and/or Trump Tower.

MSM did not force Trump to tweet about alleged wire-tapping so not their fault for his tweets.

He's an adult and has control over what he tweets on his account. 

Trump is the one who said on his twitter account that he was wire-tapped (what NYT did or did not say is irrelevant) and now is walking back from it via Sean Spicer.

Ultimately I am not against Trump in either way the actual facts,not alternative facts land but come from a tradition of "put up or shut up" when you make an allegation.

• Like 1

How does your reply make it MSM's "fault" about the alleged wiretapping of Donald Trump and/or Trump Tower.

MSM did not force Trump to tweet about alleged wire-tapping so not their fault for his tweets.

He's an adult and has control over what he tweets on his account. 

Trump is the one who said on his twitter account that he was wire-tapped (what NYT did or did not say is irrelevant) and now is walking back from it via Sean Spicer.

Ultimately I am not against Trump in either way the actual facts,not alternative facts land but come from a tradition of "put up or shut up" when you make an allegation.

By no means fault, but the claims were presented in the MSM months ago with the exact use of the term 'wire tapp'.

I haven't changed my tune and it's playing out as expected.

These are some monumental claims.. I hope he has evidence to back them up. Cause a category 5 shitstorm has formed and doesn't appear to be weakening anytime soon.

My selfish hope is that the investigation will play out and either yield some results.. or it will fail and Trump will post proof showing the investigation effort is also a fraud. *Removes tinfoil hat*
  • Like 2

My selfish hope is that the investigation will play out and either yield some results.. or it will fail and Trump will post proof showing the investigation effort is also a fraud. *Removes tinfoil hat*

If there's any wrongdoing that can be properly proven not the silly two and fro of tweets and articles/segments on any of the TV news etc/newspapers then "let's have at it full tilt no holding back" is my response.

By no means fault, but the claims were presented in the MSM months ago with the exact use of the term 'wire tapp'.

I haven't changed my tune and it's playing out as expected.

Perhaps I misunderstood the way you'd replied,my main point about mentioning no fault of MSM is that just cause they reported on it before POTUS tweeted does not mean they made him tweet his allegations,in fact if he were the astute playa of the media then he'd be letting them shoot their rounds and keeping his powder dry so he could return fire WHEN or IF said actual evidence was in his possession.

Hawaii grant restraining order against new travel ban.

And again, they are making it about religion. Well, so far it is the only religion currently committing mass genocide, so why not let them in?

isis_slaughter.jpg

And they are also quite tolerant of other religions

yazidi-women.jpg?w=380&h=254&l=50&t=40

• Like 3

5uxx1tgxhhly.png

oBYuNNc.png

This didn't work out to well for the anti Trump people did it ? can anybody now say Trump doesn't pay his fair share of taxes ? I don't care if this is from 2005,he's probably still paying that much recently.38 million in taxes,Jesus.

• Like 1

5uxx1tgxhhly.png

oBYuNNc.png

What exactly is 'your fair share'????? Wouldn't a fair share be the same percentage for everyone???? I don't think so. If you make more you pay more and you do. Only an idiot would pay more taxes that they have to... it's called tax avoidance not tax evasion. Tax avoidance is totally legal. You take advantage of deductions on your return to reduce the taxes you pay and wish you had more, why not the rich? 

• Like 3

Trump hints that details regarding wiretapping will come out within the next two weeks. Might save it for until in front of intel committee. Did not say if it would be before/after/during meeting. Probably depends on how things are going up until that point. 

I wanna put Gramps McCain in a home, one of the bad homes like 60 Minutes used to investigate.

Sen. John McCain(R-Ariz.) on Wednesday accused Sen. RanPaul(R-Ky.) of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin after he objected to a treaty related to Montenegro.

"He has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians," McCain said from the Senate floor.

"The senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin."

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/324182-mccain-rand-paul-working-for-vladimir-putin