• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go back and watch the obama press briefings.. its a different tone. Same spin, same trash, the only difference is the t-ball stand and wiffle ball questions from the media.

• Like 3

http://www.businessinsider.com/mexican-immigration-canada-2017-3

The United States is over. It's Canada's turn: Mexican migrants are heading north

"Canadian government data shows a tripling of Mexicans seeking to travel to Canada in the three months since the visa requirement was shelved."

No visa requirements, Canada is going to switch from a bilingual of French and English to Spanish and English.

(unlike the US, a work permit is required, so have to wait to see how far this goes,..)

• Like 1

I guess I should clarify.. i posted the Spicer video because he was jokin that Acosta has no intelligence. Cause Acosta works for CNN and is terrible. Any joke at his expense, I will post.

• Like 2

I guess I should clarify.. i posted the Spicer video because he was jokin that Acosta has no intelligence. Cause Acosta works for CNN and is terrible. Any joke at his expense, I will post.

As protected by your 1st amendment rig. . .   oh wai . . . 

:rofl:

• Like 2

The previous administration made you buy overpriced health insurance, NOT health care.

The EPA was making laws without congressional action.

Public education is a joke, unless you are rich enough to choose a good school district.

The biggest corporate give away was the democrats forcing people to buy an worthless product.

The press is not free.  They will print or say anything to sell more papers, or keep your eyes glued to the TV.

Democracy dies when people's votes are bought with welfare programs.

• Like 9

Sean Spicer isn't there to listen he's there to tell what's going on.... and (maybe) answer a few questions. Like fuck I would allow some douche bag reporter to set the agenda and tone by staying quiet while he berates me, fuck them and their bullshit. 

• Like 4

I think it's only a matter of time before we see some decisive action from Murica against the dog eaters.

President Trump is channeling a lot of money into the Military.

Turn the place into a carpark and be done about it.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/military-action-by-the-us-against-north-korea-an-option-on-the-table-says-us-state-secretary/news-story/beffbd448c84b7258d07f4b855b14407

• Like 4

I hope anyone introduces a bill dis empowering Citizens United. It's such a cop out bull shit name too. Just showing how fucking pussy the drafters were writing that bullshit.

Nope, needs to stay. We already went over this,..it just evens out the field.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/laptop-trump-tower-floor-plans-stolen-secret-service-article-1.3001078

Secret Service bungles the job again.

"A laptop computer containing floor plans for Trump Tower, information about the Hillary Clinton email investigation and other national security information was stolen from a Secret Service agent"

a woman s/s agent

"Other items stolen include “sensitive” documents, an access keycard, coins, a black zippered bag with the Secret Service insignia on it and Secret Service lapel pins from various assignments — including ones involving Donald Trump, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the United Nations General Assembly and the Pope’s visit to New York"

serious breach of security

• Like 1