• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been related to their home being a pile of rubble from combat outside of their laws. Could also be related to foreign militias enforcing outside laws. Or was that rhetoric?

Not rhetoric but bullshit.That region doesn't need outside influence to continue to destroy itself.It's been that way for thousands of years without us there to help.

My ability to critique this thread is protected my the 2nd amendment.

Wrong amendment.

• Like 2

I agree, he needs to be fired.

The amount of times he interjects on a question is not professional nor in his job description plus he gets worked up and goes emotional where he's supposed to be in a professional role @ the time of standing on that podium.

• Like 2

The amount of times he interjects on a question is not professional nor in his job description plus he gets worked up and goes emotional where he's supposed to be in a professional role @ the time of standing on that podium.

Just like these douchebag reporters ?

• Like 1

He's not impressive at all.

Neither is Jim Acosta. Quite possibly one of the worst of all time.

It's an insanely difficult job. He spins shit, but thats what is required for that job. It's a shit job.

I give the spice credit. I watch the briefings every day. The media are fucking scoundrels.

• Like 4

Neither is Jim Acosta. Quite possibly one of the worst of all time.

It's an insanely difficult job. He spins shit, but thats what is required for that job. It's a shit job.

I give the spice credit. I watch the briefings every day. The media are fucking scoundrels.

My comment on Spicer is not automatically a defense of any one else,simply that I don't have a positive view of Spicer.

Spicer is in the role voluntarily as are all of the media.

No one is forced to be there doing the job so if it's a shit fight - it's one they all chose to be in.