• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns don't kill people, old age does. Did you know that 100% of all old people bye? BAN OLD AGRE!!!!!

Guns don't kill people,old age does.Did you know that 100% of all old people die ? BAN OLD AGE !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               There,i fixed it for you,i think. :D

That was light,did you not see the smiley face ? how does a phone misspell "lyten" ? :)

"bye", "lyten" That was an intentional use of sarcastic irony. I have a long and glorious history of "creative" :rolleyes: misspelling and a trail of frustrated proof readers behind me.  :D

• Like 1

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/wan/6051275632.html

Looking to move into a free sail boat - $1 (so cal)  
01212_eNoEBLz5aUP_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: fair

Hello my husband and I just moved here from Colorado and our plan is to move into a free sail boat! We are very excited to begin this new adventure. We are traveling up and down the coast of California in search of our beautiful new home and vessel! We have several ideas and plans for our new ventures together! We want to do all the bright work on the boat and make it more and more beautiful as time goes on! We will be happy with any size or quality. We will be forever grateful and promise to put the boat to beautiful use and always pay it forward :)

(google map)

Hello my husband and I just moved here from Colorado and our plan is to move into a free sail boat! We are very excited to begin this new adventure. We are traveling up and down the coast of California in search of our beautiful new home and vessel! We have several ideas and plans for our new ventures together! We want to do all the bright work on the boat and make it more and more beautiful as time goes on! We will be happy with any size or quality. We will be forever grateful and promise to put the boat to beautiful use and always pay it forward :)

Fucking hippies..

• Like 2

"bye", "lyten" That was an intentional use of sarcastic irony. I have a long and glorious history of "creative" :rolleyes: misspelling and a trail of frustrated proof readers behind me.  :D

Here I just thought you couldn't speel. Hainz doesn't check his work either.

Make up and kiss, you two.

Wait a minute... is John french?

(google map)

When it's all said and done, free boats are more expensive than the ones you buy. Go to West Marine and price some rigging, sails, hull resurfacing material, dry dock fees, monthly docking fee, on, and on, and on. I'd like to see the business plan for their "new ventures together!", because I would like to slap them across the face with a fresh slab of reality. Owning a sailboat... the only thing that's free is the wind, everything else cost real money. 

• Like 2

Wait a minute... is John french?

When it's all said and done, free boats are more expensive than the ones you buy. Go to West Marine and price some rigging, sails, hull resurfacing material, dry dock fees, monthly docking fee, on, and on, and on. I'd like to see the business plan for their "new ventures together!", because I would like to slap them across the face with a fresh slab of reality. Owning a sailboat... the only thing that's free is the wind, everything else cost real money. 

Not French,Yugoslavian.I'll make up if you promise not to kiss.

• Like 2

(google map)

They'll probably end up here in Humboldt County,or the People's FREE Republic of Arcata.

People move here from out of state,go on welfare,& then complain that it's not enough to live on.

• Like 1