If you are ready for a 4 page read.. this document lays out pretty well why Nunes had fire lit under his ass regarding meeting with Trump this week and why he spoke out today.

I'd post the images here but they are pretty lengthy. WORTH THE READ.

http://imgur.com/a/wACbW

good read!

I'm stunned imgur didn't delete that post! it was once one of the most expressive, creative and free image hosting sites on the net but the SJWs have mostly turned it into a leftist groupthink hive where old black twitter, confession bear and baby animals are regurgitated day in and day out with unfunny old spice ads seamfully interwoven throughtout.

one still sees a few right of center posts but the dislike from the mods is palpable.

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER trust the Govt,not the POTUS,not the Senate,not the Congress,not the Public Service,not any arm of govt or affiliated organisations it presides over.

I love my country.

But I fear and mistrust my government.

• Like 3

WMiv7GG.jpg

What gets me is the Muslim woman walking by, completely unconcerned for the injured people. She looks annoyed even.

Maybe she is texting some other terrorists details about their attack.

• Like 3

What get me is the Muslim woman walking by, completely unconcerned for the injured people. She looks annoyed even.

That's a stretch , think most were walking buy quick .. cell phone a given. Coincidence

Can't help but think about how easily these things can be staged, no disrespect. People die

• Like 2

What get me is the Muslim woman walking by, completely unconcerned for the injured people. She looks annoyed even.

"Maybe"   "Maybe Not" is as easily the case.

8378402_3x2_940x627.jpg

Asian woman walking past looking at the camera is unconcerned by the man lying on the ground wounded/injured but being assisted.

It's general human apathy that is seen in big cities quite often in play.

• Like 3

This ecological bridge allows animals to pass over a busy highway.

Read More: http://bit.ly/1olkkvB (Via The Straits Times)

12496924_800897030042557_672252219_n.jpg
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Ecological Bridge for Animals

SCIENCE AND NATURE VIDEOS

12M Views

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

CommentShare
Comments
13754342_1054508691296931_64417351747222
Write a comment...

1959272_10201532997679290_229480383_n.jp

Sharon Calcagno Canada also have bridges like this; some go under the highway, as certain animals (wolves, I think) prefer the lower by-ways.
Like · Reply · 17 · 13 hrs
543914_3477622919152_1216196652_n.jpg?oh

Abdul Karabulut Well, why the hell on the otherside of the bridge is a fence if it's built for animals? I think it's more likely built for good view. lol.
Like · Reply · 21 · 14 hrs
17191128_10210987756548087_4430883362589

Warren Reynolds LMAO Theres a waste of money. how many animals can you think of have reasoning abilitites to cross at the bridge???? Morons.
Like · Reply · 4 · 14 hrs

13882591_1176436249073678_44703178750440

Frank Maaßen I'm quite sure, you are a trumpist, aren't you?
Like · Reply · 2 · 11 hrs

^  typical response

I wish Frank would try harder than that 

• Like 1

8378402_3x2_940x627.jpg

Asian woman walking past looking at the camera is unconcerned by the man lying on the ground wounded/injured but being assisted.

looks like he was murdered,

I was talking to a retired homicide agent today, he said that if you are murdered on the path you take daily too and from work ect...   there is a 90% chance it was premeditated by someone you know,,,,, 

bwahahaha :sick:

• Like 1

looks like he was murdered,

I was talking to a retired homicide agent today, he said that if you are murdered on the path you take daily too and from work ect...   there is a 90% chance it was premeditated by someone you know,,,,, 

bwahahaha :sick:

He was run over by the now deceased Westminster terrorist and the other part about homicide and the victim knowing their killer is in the same high 90% range globally for domestic non war based death.

• Like 1

The photo has already been shopped so not a big stretch...

• Like 2

That's a stretch , think most were walking buy quick .. cell phone a given. Coincidence

Can't help but think about how easily these things can be staged, no disrespect. People die

8378402_3x2_940x627.jpg

I get it, I guess. Being a country boy it is my desire to avoid them, but somehow I have been in just about all the big US cities and a few Canadian ones. But I've never spent enough time in any of them to really get a feel for the callous attitude towards others. My comment about the Muslim woman probably came form my disappointment in my fellow humans. Look at many of the images from today and you will see people walking by, looking like they are trying to distance themselves from it.

Like the Asian woman.

What really gets me is the hate that the terrorists have in them. It runs so deep that they will kill anyone and every one.

I doubt that they even truly know why. Religion is just an excuse for their violence against the world.

Then there are the Muslim people who say they do not support the terrorists. Why don't they stand up against them then?

Why?

• Like 1

Why is Tokyo dare I ask (I suspect I know your answer) is thus as you say? 

They take very very few refugees, almost none. They are really strict with their visa programs from terror ridden countries. Basically, it's attributed to the people the allow into the country. 

• Like 2

They take very very few refugees, almost none. They are really strict with their visa programs from terror ridden countries. Basically, it's attributed to the people the allow into the country. 

Yes,I am familiar with Nippon and guessed this was your reasoning,it's solid reasoning but does not stop say a home grown radicalised Aussie to conduct such an attack and AUS has got em too. 

Yes,I am familiar with Nippon and guessed this was your reasoning,it's solid reasoning but does not stop say a home grown radicalised Aussie to conduct such an attack and AUS has got em too. 

Very true. If you play the percentages.. I think certain countries come out ahead. Japan would be at or near the top. Many parts of Western Europe at or near the bottom.

We've got the home grown wacko's too.. and we have a government that will spy on anything regardless of the laws. accidentally of course.

• Like 1

The spying is being done by all the govt's,some are just better at hiding it.

But Comey said it didn't happen.

We have the 4th amendment that protects from these types of things. Or it used to. 

I guess the amendment doesn't apply if you hire your buddies across the pond to listen in for you.

No disrespect to any of that but that is all window dressing to make the people feel comfortable. 

It wasn't when it was written. But now... yeah pretty much. Hopefully the future SCOTUS appointee will help with that.

• Like 2