• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't when it was written. But now... yeah pretty much. Hopefully the future SCOTUS appointee will help with that.

Oh yes that's why I said "no disrespect" to it but that time is LONG LONG gone.

You know how to tell when a politician or Guvmint employee isn't lying?

When their lips aren't moving.

^

This

If you are ready for a 4 page read.. this document lays out pretty well why Nunes had fire lit under his ass regarding meeting with Trump this week and why he spoke out today.

I'd post the images here but they are pretty lengthy. WORTH THE READ.

http://imgur.com/a/wACbW

Read that ^^

Watch this vv

Both are relatively long.. but good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG1iwnylUq4

• Like 2

do people still really believe the Russians hacked our election?

I'm sure Anderson does, cuz his a wound up dip wit

Remember before the election the left was saying it was a safe election. No hacking could happen. The right was paranoid as shit that voting machines were going to be hacked..  after election day those roles switched!

• Like 1

Remember before the election the left was saying it was a safe election. No hacking could happen. The right was paranoid as shit that voting machines were going to be hacked..  after election day those roles switched!

That's cause the result was in their favour.

• Like 1

I still think there was lots of voting and election fraud during the election. I don't think they tipped the scales enough to let killary win. 

The memo I posted state it happened in 2008 in Obama's favor.

• Like 1

Neither side does the election 100% clean,it's not how politics works.

*Opinion Alert*

If there was even a tiny shred of evidence that Trump played dirty I think it would be the biggest story ever. Not to say it did or didn't happen.. I'm just guessing since he literally has been spied on for months at a time and with the info was leaked.. they only found Flynn lied. I mean look at how many times over the Russia claims have been played out.. and there is nothing there. But still, they play the Russia card. And show them all of Hilliary's russia connections, it's breezed right over like a fart in a stiff wind.

In the Nunes video he mentions the surveillance started in November, ended in January. Two curious dates. Also the surveillance was on Trump himself and others.

Hillary on the other hand, wikileaks showed us she is/was filthy dirty. Vile filth. 

If you look back on previous elections with career politicians running, yeah I agree all dirty tricks.

• Like 2

*Opinion Alert*

If there was even a tiny shred of evidence that Trump played dirty I think it would be the biggest story ever. Not to say it did or didn't happen.. I'm just guessing since he literally has been spied on for months at a time and with the info was leaked.. they only found Flynn lied. I mean look at how many times over the Russia claims have been played out.. and there is nothing there. But still, they play the Russia card. And show them all of Hilliary's russia connections, it's breezed right over like a fart in a stiff wind.

In the Nunes video he mentions the surveillance started in November, ended in January. Two curious dates. Also the surveillance was on Trump himself and others.

Hillary on the other hand, wikileaks showed us she is/was filthy dirty. Vile filth. 

If you look back on previous elections with career politicians running, yeah I agree all dirty tricks.

My comment was meant to be 99% a broad statement of the nature of politics,Trump is not the typical (political) establishment nominee and as was easily seen the GOP did not really want him but they had to cause of all the factors also seen in this 2016 election cycle.

Politics would be the dirtiest game there is. 

Even with naked mud wrestling,you can wash the mud off but with politics if the mud is on for sufficient time - it's permanent.

• Like 1

do people still really believe the Russians hacked our election?

some do I'm sure but the narrative didn't stick like it might have ten years ago when the MSM still had massive influence and social media consisted mostly of non-political stuff like Myspace.

The major left-leaning networks gave up any shred of objectivity while attempting to push Hilldawg upon us and they may never recover from that. They still have a lock on print media but that's in it's death throes.

Personally, I think we are in a situation that mirrors the 1960s but now the corrupt establishment is an ideologically stagnant and morally bankrupt left and the grassroots agents of change are libertarian/center-right.

Affirmative action is 2017's Jim Crow in that the average American sees it being used strictly as a racial wedge issue used to keep corrupt politicians employed and allow political cronyism to take the place of meritocracy.

Political correctness is the left's version of McCarthy-ism from it's attempt to stifle legitimate debate right down to it's knee-jerk reaction to any sort of open dialogue with Russia.

Instead of intel spooks releasing Daniel Ellsberg's mental health records they are releasing the illegally recorded/intercepted conversations of their political opponents.

Instead of sit-ins and protest signs we fight battles in the comments sections and post memes. It's 1963 again and the culture war is just starting to boil over.

• Like 2

If Hildy were Pres this microscope would be shoved up her ass up to her shoulder blades. Trump earned this colonoscopy 

True, but the Press would still be going after the GOP.

When  you have your own grind house of shit news, they will keep on attacking, no matter who won. And since she lost, it is with even with more fervor that the attack is being mounted. 

Trump claims it and the press quickly tries to disavow it. Think about it, not report it, but to actually try to disprove it or just flip it around. Sure, there would have been noise from the GOP and HIllary would be getting some heat, but with the Press on your side, how bad could it have been? As bad as Trump? I don't think so. 

So, with Hilldabeast, they would have at least spit on the camera before shoving it in. 

• Like 3

Read that ^^

Watch this vv

Both are relatively long.. but good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG1iwnylUq4

https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

"The FBI is not cooperating with the House of Representatives' investigation into the NSA's surveillance of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election"

The comment section on the article is interesting to see what others are thinking.

From yesterday the second interview with the media----looking like a lot of the FBI attempting now to cover their ass, going to be hard to do with all the information given to so many agencies. 0bama I am sure did not intend it to go down this way, but it looks like his opening up of all this information in an attempt to take down Trump is going to backfire on him.

• Like 1

Wikileaks dumping info on CIA rootkits that embed themselves into Mac products. Persist even if you wipe/reinstall the OS. Also iPhone code that turns factory fresh iPhones into tracking beacons that report back to CIA.

• Like 2

Jewish teenager arrested for bomb threats against Jewish centers

Jerusalem (CNN) — A Jewish teenager was arrested Thursday in connection with a series of bomb threats that have rattled Jewish institutions and community centers across the US and other countries, Israeli police said.

A months-long international investigation led to the 19-year-old suspect, who used "advanced camouflage technologies" to cover his tracks, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

The suspect holds dual American-Israeli citizenship, an Israeli security official told CNN. He was arrested in Israel after an undercover investigation with the FBI.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/middle...-bomb-threats/

The trumpet needs to act quick, this whole spygate deal on US citizens done UNCONSTITUTIONALLY dating back decades and further exploited by the "transparency" administration AKA Obama, is his one clear chance to "drain the fucking swamp", get it done already, fire everyone involved and start prosecution on EVERYONE involved in this scandal, this is bigger than the Nixon scandal, let's go!!!!!

• Like 2

Motion to condemn Islamophobia passes in House of Commons

March 23, 2017 4:10PM EDT

The House of Commons has passed a motion to condemn Islamophobia and have a House committee study how to prevent it.

MPs voted 201-91 Thursday afternoon to pass the motion, which drew criticism it could stifle free speech as the MP who proposed it received death threats.

Developing story…

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/motion-to-condemn-islamophobia-passes-in-house-of-commons-1.3338121

Motion to condemn Islamophobia passes in House of Commons

March 23, 2017 4:10PM EDT

The House of Commons has passed a motion to condemn Islamophobia and have a House committee study how to prevent it.

MPs voted 201-91 Thursday afternoon to pass the motion, which drew criticism it could stifle free speech as the MP who proposed it received death threats.

Developing story…

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/motion-to-condemn-islamophobia-passes-in-house-of-commons-1.3338121

This falls under a very huge WTF. Looks like England will need its own 9/11 before it wakes up.

• Like 2

The motion calls on the House of Commons to "condemn" Islamophobia and "all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination."

WTF dose condemn mean? Is this just a symbolic gesture, or is there some action involved? If the latter, than it would be very British.

• Like 3