• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

two words:

PAUL WALKER

slush1.png

slush2.png

Oh yeah.. absolutely. I didn't fall for that shit for a split second. No state sponsored hack is going to leave behind obvious fingerprints. Duh... But the media will bite on dog shit.

....and many of the posters here too.

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure that Tarp fund document is real. I looked through that archive and it was pretty comprehensive I must say, but I didn't see any sort of authentication of the documents posted anywhere.

The other topic on the table. Health care.

0bamacare elephant size poop

Ryan care dog size poop

Took out the government requirements. Left in the insurance regulations. The regulations are what is making 0bamacare so expensive.

• Like 2

Ryan care dog size poop

Took out the government requirements. Left in the insurance regulations. The regulations are what is making 0bamacare so expensive.

I wish I knew enough about the subject to comment, but what would deregulating the insurance industry do to improve the quality of healthcare while making it more affordable?

I wish I knew enough about the subject to comment, but what would deregulating the insurance industry do to improve the quality of healthcare while making it more affordable?

One of the big issues with 0bamacare was the requirement for insurance companies to cover everything. A guy is buying into all the insurance he might need, but also coverage for women. A 75 y/o woman is not going to have a baby, yet was paying for the insurance, let alone her husband. Women's health insurance is more expensive, for many reasons. A fit 20 y/o guy no tobacco use, needs about as basic insurance as you can get.

Cut out what you do not need and the price drop is dramatic.

Ryan care dog size poop

Insurance Companies pass on expenses.

Government management always bad.. heath care a right?

• Like 1

Ryan care dog size poop

yeah it sounds like a shitty deal. Trump tweeted a comment today in support of Rand Paul's opinion on health care.

"I feel sure that my friend @RandPaul will come along with the new and great health care program because he knows Obamacare is a disaster!" - DJT

A very key point that should be made- there are lots of people trying to associate Trump and his cabinet to Russia. I don't believe Flynn was discovered to have ties to Russia, but he did apparently lie to the VP in regards to conversation with a Russian ambassador regarding the Obama sanctions. With that said, he was terminated as reports have it. And rightfully so! 

What has not been proven true are all the other allegations that Trump has somehow been working with Russia to win an election. There have been plenty of allegations.. but not a lot of actual facts. If the facts exist, I sure hope someone leaks them. We cannot have this in any level of government. Let alone the top.

What isn't being talked about is Hillary selling Russia 20% of the US Uranium production in exchange for millions and millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation. No one is talking about Obama telling Putin 'he will have more flexibility once the election is over'. Those are facts which would seemingly tie these two and many others to Russia and can be proven.

This ^^^^^ is a very good point, and well written mate.

RW is of the (personal) opinion , we are only scratching the surface of what is truly occuring.

• Like 1

One of the big issues with 0bamacare was the requirement for insurance companies to cover everything. A guy is buying into all the insurance he might need, but also coverage for women. A 75 y/o woman is not going to have a baby, yet was paying for the insurance, let alone her husband. Women's health insurance is more expensive, for many reasons. A fit 20 y/o guy no tobacco use, needs about as basic insurance as you can get.

Cut out what you do not need and the price drop is dramatic.

Yeah the price drops for the 20 year old.

What you do is get rid of the insurance companies who are fucking you all over for profit. Send them down the road. Government becomes the insurer, collects premiums from wages sets prices doctors charge and pays them. You pay a minimum amount every pay check which helps the 80 year old who can't. When you are 80 the younger generation is paying for you. 

• Like 1

What you do is get rid of the insurance companies who are fucking you all over for profit. Send them down the road. Government becomes the insurer, collects premiums from wages sets prices doctors charge and pays them. You pay a minimum amount every pay check which helps the 80 year old who can't. When you are 80 the younger generation is paying for you. 

Oh if that is the case then we should get rid of every company in every field. Hell have government run it all. After all each and every business is fucking you over for profit. How Brilliant Mike.

Oh if that is the case then we should get rid of every company in every field. Hell have government run it all. After all each and every business is fucking you over for profit. How Brilliant Mike.

I may disagree with you often, but never more then now. Health is not to be considered in the same regard as general industry. Insurance/Pharma has created a predatory model that needs to be destroyed.

Yeah cause the government is so good at running stuff. Ask the vets how the VA is working out for them. 

• Like 2

You Drakar? Whats up with the wiki leakage?

Silicone Valley? Are the computer nerds gonna go home?

My family wants to know?

I posted a bunch of stuff on this yesterday. CIA is in bed with big tech companies.. just like the NSA. We all knew this, wikileaks just proved it.

• Like 1

I may disagree with you often, but never more then now. Health is not to be considered in the same regard as general industry. Insurance/Pharma has created a predatory model that needs to be destroyed.

Why is one business not regarded in the same as all others? If we follow your logic then the next business is anything dealing with food which is very predatory after all no one can get by with out food. Food is connected to transportation which is very predatory, and so on down the line. Every business model needs to be destroyed. Hell lets just call ourselves the new USSR.