• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS the CIA having the ability to hack a system and leave behind tracks that indicate another country (Russia) plays huge into current events.

Oh yeah.. absolutely. I didn't fall for that shit for a split second. No state sponsored hack is going to leave behind obvious fingerprints. Duh...  But the media will bite on dog shit.

• Like 2

With car technology heading the way it is soon all human inputs will go only to a computer with no direct link to any thing. So could the car you are driving be hacked and accelerated into on coming traffic or steered off a cliff? Will be at least in the moves and will be great for the valve of our older cars when the rumors hit.

So the CIA put Tump in office? That makes as much sense as a sack of wet mice.

BTW Trump tweeted some shit today about the release of GITMO prisoners returning to the battle field. 

Thanks Obama!

C6VNa9zVAAAhs6b.jpg

How are you drawing this from anything that was posted here?

The last point on the Likileak list you posted "CIA deliberately mimics the backing protocols of Russia to obfuscate their own hacks." Does this not suggest the CIA was hacking Hillary's and the DNC's emails then leaked it during the election to influence the electoral process and not the Russians? Sorry, I should have been clearer

There has been no evidence of a link between Russia and the Podesta emails. It has been admittedly denied by Wikileaks many times over. Assange basically told us with out spelling it out how the DNC leak happened. He had some strongly worded suggestions in an interview and offered $20k for information regarding the murder of a DNC staffer.

The last line is stating that they have Russia's malware and hack tools and mimics them. Some common tactics here are to compile the source on a computer that resides in a Russian time zone, using a Russian keyboard layout, using time stamps commonly found internationally YYYYDDMM, etc..

Guns found in car are not being transported unless he was in the car driving.

In the same vein, in Washington you can be issued a DUI for sleeping it off in your car even if the car isn't running and the keys are merely within sight of the officer.  And when I say "in sight of the officer" I mean sitting in the cup holder, on the dash, laying on the passenger seat, etc. 

You have to make a conscious effort to put away your keys, not on your person, to not be charged.  And even then, it's still up to officer discretion and may have to be proven in court to have it dropped.

In the same vein, in Washington you can be issued a DUI for sleeping it off in your car even if the car isn't running and the keys are merely within sight of the officer.  And when I say "in sight of the officer" I mean sitting in the cup holder, on the dash, laying on the passenger seat, etc. 

You have to make a conscious effort to put away your keys, not on your person, to not be charged.  And even then, it's still up to officer discretion and may have to be proven in court to have it dropped.

Same here in Oz.

• Like 1

A very key point that should be made- there are lots of people trying to associate Trump and his cabinet to Russia. I don't believe Flynn was discovered to have ties to Russia, but he did apparently lie to the VP in regards to conversation with a Russian ambassador regarding the Obama sanctions. With that said, he was terminated as reports have it. And rightfully so! 

What has not been proven true are all the other allegations that Trump has somehow been working with Russia to win an election. There have been plenty of allegations.. but not a lot of actual facts. If the facts exist, I sure hope someone leaks them. We cannot have this in any level of government. Let alone the top.

What isn't being talked about is Hillary selling Russia 20% of the US Uranium production in exchange for millions and millions in donations to the Clinton Foundation. No one is talking about Obama telling Putin 'he will have more flexibility once the election is over'. Those are facts which would seemingly tie these two and many others to Russia and can be proven.

• Like 2

I don't believe Flynn was discovered to have ties to Russia, but he did apparently lie to the VP in regards to conversation with a Russian ambassador regarding the Obama sanctions. With that said, he was terminated as reports have it. And rightfully so! 

Yup,if he lies to the VP then he is not an asset to POTUS/VPOTUS or the American People. 

• Like 3

There has been no evidence of a link between Russia and the Podesta emails. It has been admittedly denied by Wikileaks many times over. Assange basically told us with out spelling it out how the DNC leak happened. He had some strongly worded suggestions in an interview and offered $20k for information regarding the murder of a DNC staffer.

The last line is stating that they have Russia's malware and hack tools and mimics them. Some common tactics here are to compile the source on a computer that resides in a Russian time zone, using a Russian keyboard layout, using time stamps commonly found internationally YYYYDDMM, etc..

The NSA wrote Russia's malware, it's called Stuxnet. Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X0Teo5AxQM

• Like 1

I'm somewhat familiar with it. They wrote it to wreak havoc on Iran's nuclear program or something.

Holy long video! I'm interested in this though.. i'll give it a watch. Might have to be in parts though.