• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really saw why Arnold wanted to be involved with the show,he's a solid Hollywood star who does not need the $$.

Maybe needs limelight more though.

You know. After hearing a few of his battles, I think the guy may actually be deluded into the belief he can make a difference. He's an actor, and body builder, so image and attention are certainly on the forefront though.

• Like 1

You know. After hearing a few of his battles, I think the guy may actually be deluded into the belief he can make a difference. He's an actor, and body builder, so image and attention are certainly on the forefront though.

Yah,only current thing I can really see as the motivation behind it.

Arnie is in no small company when it comes to people who've been front and centre of the popularity and then that fades and they struggle so they latch onto anything they can in the hope they are noticed again. 

Sad really.... 

exactly what I'm saying about Sessions meeting with them.

My understanding is that a person not yet sworn into office and in the middle of an election is the part that is being questioned?

Same Russian Ambassador meeting @ the WH during Obama's term is not same thing (?) as they are the Govt at the time.

Yah,only current thing I can really see as the motivation behind it.

Arnie is in no small company when it comes to people who've been front and centre of the popularity and then that fades and they struggle so they latch onto anything they can in the hope they are noticed again. 

Sad really.... 

It's been said that there's no such thing as bad publicity. The public soon forgets/forgives the details but remembers the name. Arnold is no idiot and knows politics. He's a climber. After all, he did marry into American royalty didn't he? Very smart move politically. Parlayed his muscles into box office hits and notoriety and fame into politics and the governor's office. To have your name fall out of daily conversation is not good. Got to promote yourself. Take chances...

• Like 1

It's been said that there's no such thing as bad publicity. The public soon forgets/forgives the details but remembers the name. Arnold is no idiot and knows politics. He's a climber. After all, he did marry into American royalty didn't he? Very smart move politically. Parlayed his muscles into box office hits and notoriety and fame into politics and the governor's office. To have your name fall out of daily conversation is not good. Got to promote yourself. Take chances...

Quite true. 

Never really saw why Arnold wanted to be involved with the show,he's a solid Hollywood star who does not need the $$.

Maybe needs limelight more though.

I watched one episode of the apprentice with arnold. Format was fine, but they would throw in tag lines from his movies that were so freaking bad. Like when they got fired.. "you're terminated." And they had them fly out of there in a helicopter.. so Naturally he would say "get to the choppa". That should clue you into why the show sucked. Also because the celebs were like c and d listers.

• Like 3

I watched one episode of the apprentice with arnold. Format was fine, but they would throw in tag lines from his movies that were so freaking bad. Like when they got fired.. "you're terminated." And they had them fly out of there in a helicopter.. so Naturally he would say "get to the choppa". That should clue you into why the show sucked. Also because the celebs were like c and d listers.

I recall watching the original Apprentice show here and there and it was not so bad,but sounds like they were trying to use the same show formula without enough of the essential elements the original had and then adding ones that were Arnie-centric hoping his Hollywood Action Man appeal of old would translate.

It did not.

Ah well. 

My understanding is that a person not yet sworn into office and in the middle of an election is the part that is being questioned?

Same Russian Ambassador meeting @ the WH during Obama's term is not same thing (?) as they are the Govt at the time.

He was specifically questioned about communication while being associated with the trump campaign. Not as a senator.

In either case, it's a non-story until someone can prove he did something like sell 20% of the US production uranium to russia.. while they funnel cash to your foundation. (sound familiar?)

He was doing his job as a senator.

• Like 2

He was specifically questioned about communication while being associated with the trump campaign. Not as a senator.

In either case, it's a non-story until someone can prove he did something like sell 20% of the US production uranium to russia.. while they funnel cash to your foundation. (sound familiar?)

He was doing his job as a senator.

Ah ok. 

I recall watching the original Apprentice show here and there and it was not so bad,but sounds like they were trying to use the same show formula without enough of the essential elements the original had and then adding ones that were Arnie-centric hoping his Hollywood Action Man appeal of old would translate.

It did not.

Ah well.

When was watching and I heard the tag lines, I busted up laughing. It was so bad.

• Like 1

Ah ok.

I mean he's an attorney, he answered the question specifically. It may have been in his best interest supplement his answer with additional information while as a senator. Who knows. He did file an ammendment to his testimony yesterday to add that information, I think.

• Like 1

I mean he's an attorney, he answered the question specifically. It may have been in his best interest supplement his answer with additional information while as a senator. Who knows. He did file an ammendment to his testimony yesterday to add that information, I think.

I'm only aware of what information I read across as many news platforms as I can get hold of (none are all left or all right leaning). 

I'm only aware of what information I read across as many news platforms as I can get hold of (none are all left or all right leaning).

My hunch is that Trump and Sessions will go after them to the fullest extent of the law sans 9th circuit court. That's why we are seeing all of this push back. My opinion, no facts to back it up.

• Like 2

"'Swiss cheese border': Canadian border patrol union calls for hundreds more workers as it struggles to cope with wave of immigrants fleeing to the country on foot from Trump's America"

<Creed>With aaarms wiiiide open</Creed>

Bwahahaha

• Like 1