Burning the American flag can be a right, but my first thought are the service men and women who served or currently serving and in harms way. Sure the govt fucks up at times but tell me a govt that does not. Im certain there are other ways to demonstrate ones displeasure to the current system.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Countries make mistakes. To achew controversial methods of protest is blind patriotism. To detest those who protest on the grounds that our servicemen might be butt hurt is weak. Countries make mistakes. Wars are started under false pretense, and when they do, soldiers make a sacrifice in vain. It sucks hard, is expensive, and we should never take it out on servicemen, but protest is a necessity of freedom. I burn no flags. I'm not there. But I've protested war in the past. I do believe sacrifices were made in vain, and it makes me sick. Thus id support others right to protest wars with RESPECT of our servicemen, because perhaps we could prevent unnecessary death of our soldiers.

I was razed (from 10 yrs on) Jehovah's Witness, so didn't stand for the flag on (my mother's) religious beliefs. I didn't like the attention it brought, but more so, I didn't like the feeling of self imposed exclusion. Before the JW thing happened, I remember feeling proud and connected to my country and that gave me a powerful sense of belonging. JWs view the government as the wild harlot in the book of revelations. It's a very negative end of days fear based faith and governments were the enemy. I disavowed that belief system after about 5 years of that shit, but never managed to regained that feeling of pride or belonging as an "American". Not sure if it was the religious programing, or that I couldn't find anything to be proud of. After the assassinations, Nixon and Vietnam, much like the Cadillac brand, the US had lost it's identity and prestige, not only in the eyes of the world, but here in our sense of self. We were no longer the 59 Fleetwood we once were, The US was just a Chevy with glitter and we knew it. 

I See Kampernick sit protesting the Gov in a calculated very self-conscious public relations stunt, and it stirs up strong feelings for me. I feel sad thinking of myself as a kid sitting during the anthem, and feeling very separated. Only now am I recognizing the value of what I lost way back then. This half assed quarterback is using it to get attention and gain self importance. He isn't sacrificing dick for the BLM movement, he's using it to bring attention to his floundering career. I wish I could feel impassioned in some way, but I'm just sickened by it. The whole thing feels so fucking staged and cheep, but he is selling lots of jerseys though. 

• Like 2

I was razed (from 10 yrs on) Jehovah's Witness, so didn't stand for the flag on (my mother's) religious beliefs. I didn't like the attention it brought, but more so, I didn't like the feeling of self imposed exclusion. Before the JW thing happened, I remember feeling proud and connected to my country and that gave me a powerful sense of belonging. JWs view the government as the wild harlot in the book of revelations. It's a very negative end of days fear based faith and governments were the enemy. I disavowed that belief system after about 5 years of that shit, but never managed to regained that feeling of pride or belonging as an "American". Not sure if it was the religious programing, or that I couldn't find anything to be proud of. After the assassinations, Nixon and Vietnam, much like the Cadillac brand, the US had lost it's identity and prestige, not only in the eyes of the world, but here in our sense of self. We were no longer the 59 Fleetwood we once were, The US was just a Chevy with glitter and we knew it. 

I See Kampernick sit protesting the Gov in a calculated very self-conscious public relations stunt, and it stirs up strong feelings for me. I feel sad thinking of myself as a kid sitting during the anthem, and feeling very separated. Only now am I recognizing the value of what I lost way back then. This half assed quarterback is using it to get attention and gain self importance. He isn't sacrificing dick for the BLM movement, he's using it to bring attention to his floundering career. I wish I could feel impassioned in some way, but I'm just sickened by it. The whole thing feels so fucking staged and cheep, but he is selling lots of jerseys though. 

Razed on the above, RAZED is the right usage.  Get your mind but not

the Scientology trap.  

• Like 2

Anyone see how the Hildabeast camp continued to charge its poorest donors after a supposed one time donation?

It was setup so it wouldn't trigger the banks transaction safety system too lol.

Kind of a on purpose oops.

http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

• Like 1

Saw the Hellacrook on t.v. last night talking to United Latin American Citizens and I have one question, who the fuck are these people? 

I have never heard of them, nor do I know anyone even slightly involved with them. 

Stop the "Oh, poor us" shit and wake up! The Democrats are fucking everyone they named a minority and hooked up with freebies!! 

Bola de putos! 

• Like 4