Due to the political ties within Montsano, although not necessarily involved in the current presidential race, I figured this would be the correct thread to post this in instead of Insomniacs...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-monsanto-m-a-bayer-deal-idUSKCN11K128

Bayer clinches Monsanto with improved $66 billion bid

By Greg Roumeliotis and Ludwig Burger | NEW YORK/FRANKFURT

German drug and crop chemical maker Bayer clinched a $66 billion takeover of U.S. seeds company Monsanto on Wednesday, ending months of wrangling with a third sweetened offer that marks the largest all-cash deal on record.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It is still playing wrong, just because the organization is "legit" as you see it, it is basically the same shit the right wing does, so ya, turd on a stick, corruption.

You are right, The way they funded this project is corrupt business as usual in Washington. As we all know, there are tons of pork belly no bid contracts hidden in every major appropriations bill. Follow the money like you said though. Unlike the Clinton foundation, and the Trump foundation, there is no political access, or fiscal impropriety here. Hell, Trump's "charitable" foundation violated tax laws by giving a political contribution to the Florida attorney general overseeing the Trump University law suit. The Seed Global Health program is actually meeting the goal set by the U.S. Congress of training 140,000 new health care workers in this region of Africa. As fucked up as the funding process was, at least the money went to it's intended good use.

When you consider the US government paid $39.5 billions in no bid contracts to Halliburton to recover Iraqi oil fields and build permanent military bases there that now sit as ghost towns in the desert, not to mention Chaney's cronies profited handsomely for this. You'll have to forgive me if I fail to get excited about how Dr. Vanessa Kerry's progrm got funded. If you want to follow the money, start with FOCUS | Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War. http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war

Chevron's oil tanker named The Condoleezza Rice. 

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Chevron-redubs-ship-named-for-Bush-aide-2922481.php

You are right, The way they funded this project is corrupt business as usual in Washington. As we all know, there are tons of pork belly no bid contracts hidden in every major appropriations bill. Follow the money like you said though. Unlike the Clinton foundation, and the Trump foundation, there is no political access, or fiscal impropriety here. Hell, Trump's "charitable" foundation violated tax laws by giving a political contribution to the Florida attorney general overseeing the Trump University law suit. The Seed Global Health program is actually meeting the goal set by the U.S. Congress of training 140,000 new health care workers in this region of Africa. As fucked up as the funding process was, at least the money went to it's intended good use.

When you consider the US government paid $39.5 billions in no bid contracts to Halliburton to recover Iraqi oil fields and build permanent military bases there that now sit as ghost towns in the desert, not to mention Chaney's cronies profited handsomely for this. You'll have to forgive me if I fail to get excited about how Dr. Vanessa Kerry's progrm got funded. If you want to follow the money, start with FOCUS | Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War. http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war

Chevron's oil tanker named The Condoleezza Rice.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Chevron-redubs-ship-named-for-Bush-aide-2922481.php

I'm aware, my point is both parties are currupt as fuck and our government needs to be overthrown immediately, we have two extremely corrupt mother fuckers running for POTUS and one will be elected, how fucked up is that!
  • Like 1

Clinton foundation is 15% efficient.

85% of the foundation income is redirected to Bill, Hillary, Chelsea, and close political foundation lackeys for income. 

Aside from their corrupt greedy shit I donate to "Nonprofits" that operate at 80-20 ratios. 80% of donated moneys are used on that specific causes and 20% operating costs.  

You can research these budgets. Clinton foundation is one of the worse but gets an A rating as a non profit.....

• Like 2

Due to the political ties within Montsano, although not necessarily involved in the current presidential race, I figured this would be the correct thread to post this in instead of Insomniacs...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-monsanto-m-a-bayer-deal-idUSKCN11K128

Asians control our valuable real estate, Germans control of food supply, Drug cartel controls our southern border, then there is our oil, etc, etc...

This-is-why-alien-wont-talk-to-us-meme-4

• Like 2

Clinton foundation is 15% efficient.

85% of the foundation income is redirected to Bill, Hillary, Chelsea, and close political foundation lackeys for income. 

Aside from their corrupt greedy shit I donate to "Nonprofits" that operate at 80-20 ratios. 80% of donated moneys are used on that specific causes and 20% operating costs.  

You can research these budgets. Clinton foundation is one of the worse but gets an A rating as a non profit.....

Are you guys following the money, or some election cycle POS political pundit? Once again, parroting garbage. Clinton Foundation is not a private foundation meaning they run their own programs, and use only a small 6% of it's capital to finances other charitable organizations. Their 2014 990 tax declaration shows 87.2% of its spending went directly to its charitable activities around the world.  Please look this shit up for yourself before accusing me of defending the bobble headed medusa.

• Like 1

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

Nonprofits, such as the Clinton Foundation, have nearly no obligation to publicly reveal who gives them money. They might need to tell a government agency, but the details remain confidential.

The Clinton Foundation’s work, by its nature, blurs the lines between charity, business, politics, and public service, making it very difficult to evaluate in a traditional way.

Income and moneys spent on income can be categorized as charity under the Clinton style foundations.

(Sandra Minuitti at Charity Navigator) reference from FactCheck.org

Minuitti said it is also inaccurate to assume all money spent on travel and salaries does not go toward charity. Depending on the nature of the charity, she said, travel and salary could certainly be considered expenses related to charity.

---End reference--

Para just like in many cases with IRS filings there are ways to fudge and manipulate your expenses to look legit that are defined as legit but not ethical. So reading through these document presented by watch groups you can only see summations of moneys spent with no detail. The details can only be seen by the organization and IRS...

As Minuitti had stated you can consider salary as charity expenses. Most sites only list the top three Chief officers, but none of the other people employed by the foundation specific things financials went toward.

So there is no factual ability to prove I am incorrect nor you.  I can "Parrot" whatever I like since neither of us are privy to anything but summaries. We can post editorials all day to try and make our arguments solid, but it's neither parroting nor partisan to see they are full of shit. 

Do I think the clintons and their foundation are above the board? 

Only as much as they need to be...

Here is some details as to what you have to abide by in order to have a 501©3 charity too. Since Para alluded to the fact that The Clinton Foundation is public.

As you read through it you might start to question whether the Clinton foundation has violated requirements. Cheryl Mills (Cough Cough).........to start. 

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p4221pc.pdf

• Like 1

I'm disgusted, impressed and certain that Hillary, though a bimbo, ain't gettin' slick willie's slick willy.

Colin Powell: Bill Clinton Still ‘Dicking Bimbos’

After Democratic megadonor Jeffrey Leeds emailed Powell on July 24, 2014, to tell him he’d gotten Rudy Giuliani to admit that President Obama is a “decent man” and that Hillary Clinton is “not stoppable” for the 2016 election, Powell confessed: “I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect.”

He noted that she is a 70-year-old person with “long track record,” but is hampered by being “greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the [New York Post]).”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/14/colin-powell-bill-clinton-busy-dicking-bimbos.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

• Like 4