• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone had Pneumonia? Or know anyone that has? In your 20's it will put you down for a week. At her age it is at least two weeks in a medical center.

The coughing and passing out thing has been going on for a long time, and you do not recover in two hours.

Don't think she has pneumonia.

Agreed, epilepsy is RW's prognosis (with a lot of help from Doctor Google).

• Like 1

Anyone had Pneumonia? Or know anyone that has? In your 20's it will put you down for a week. At her age it is at least two weeks in a medical center.

The coughing and passing out thing has been going on for a long time, and you do not recover in two hours.

Don't think she has pneumonia.

Walking pneumonia can stay with people for a long ass time. And it'll kill a healthy person untreated. Folks go a long ass time thinking they are just tired, then dead.

• Like 1

Walking pneumonia can stay with people for a long ass time. And it'll kill a healthy person untreated. Folks go a long ass time thinking they are just tired, then dead.

A guy I work with had it for about 8 months before he was diagnosed, very well could have killed him.

Had pneumonia when I was 13 and had to stay in bed at home or watch TV for three months over the winter. Fucked up my schooling but tell the truth, I felt fine the whole time. Lost weight and when I was finally allowed to go outside I was so weak I walked three blocks and just barely made it back. I don't remember coughing, (maybe) but an X-ray showed inflammation and possible lung scaring.

(I think they mixed the X-rays up cause I don't remember any discomfort)

Had the P numonia twice.

One hospitalized and one walking.

She exhibits zero similarities to either type. There is a breaking story on Daily Mail . UK about her being checked by Dr. Bardack for neurological efficiency before being propped on the concrete stanchion.

Where's the Donald on this???? Thought he would be screaming unfit!! Hiding her medical condition!!! Just like her e-mails!!! Just like Benghazi!!!

He tee'd this story up weeks ago. The media will take it from here.. Well most of them.

Agreed, epilepsy is RW's prognosis (with a lot of help from Doctor Google).

Epilepsy would explain looking like death warmed over and that bit of having to be picked up and shoved into the van,...and the 2 hour magic recovery. Not as much the cough, but I think you are looking in the right direction.

For you liberals that loved Cheney so much...

John Kerry's daughter get $9million of tax payer money funneled into her "non profit organization"

Of course the mainstream media won't touch this with a thousand foot pole.....he's not a Republican!

Here's the link paradime will request...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-john-kerrys-state-department-funneled-millions-to-his-daughters-nonprofit/

• Like 1

Epilepsy would explain looking like death warmed over and that bit of having to be picked up and shoved into the van,...and the 2 hour magic recovery. Not as much the cough, but I think you are looking in the right direction.

My money is on Parkinson's neurological disease . 

Dehydration fits better. Epilepsy would have presented over the years and been seen long before this. Parkinson's doesn't usually remit but progressively gets worse. If she had it, it would be obvious at all times. She an old bag. Old bags have difficulty dong anything except lying.