• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not smart to talk politics at work. I'm on ground floor talking mad shit to Jose about Donald Trumps wall, him and Alberto think it's the funniest shit ever, I tell them that their construction company is gonna pay for it, he slips up and says "well everyone hates Obama" and that exact second and big buff pipe fitter who happens to be black walks in and says " what did you say ?" Was a little outt a context but never say anything anyway

• Like 1

Try working with a bunch of therapist. I don't talk shit about shit at work.

Don't want to be diagnosed....A good friend is licensed psychologist and has a Doctorate in Psychietry. Over achiever she is.

She always diagnoses everyone she talks to. It used to be to the most extreme too. The older she gets the less she does it, but she has also become more conservative in her social beliefs too.

• Like 1

I think many crazy people wonder about their condition, maybe even worry about it. No doubt some want to know why they are like they are and become expert on it and this leads them into a career in it. Psychiatrists are, deep down, just crazy people who have solved the problem of camouflaging themselves. . 

• Like 3

The big buff pipe fitter told me that he thought I was a homeless person when I was waiting to get let into the building. So all bets off I'll say whatever the fuck I want. Trying to get Francis the 60 year old plasterer who looks like Winston Churchill  turned on to Nigel Farage, he's all about it. 

I spent an enjoyable hour listening to his oration. Totally loved it all. Fascinating speaker, utterly fascinating. He see's his beloved country slowly being absorbed into something else, something ... other. Identity, freedom and individuality stripped away... enforced conformity.... like a bad Si-Fi story. Bravo Nigel.

• Like 3

Well I mean his entire country is being absorbed into Europe. They don't get to say who they allow across their borders, who to or how much they sell their oil, how to fish their own shores. Decisions made in other parts of Europe are law in Britain. How the fuck does that work? How would you like to be told what to do by say, Latin America?

Well I mean his entire country is being absorbed into Europe. They don't get to say who they allow across their borders, who to or how much they sell their oil, how to fish their own shores. Decisions made in other parts of Europe are law in Britain. How the fuck does that work? How would you like to be told what to do by say, Latin America?

Again, I'd say sounds like the US.  Liberal policy makers are allowing this to happen.

• Like 2

Again, I'd say sounds like the US.  Liberal policy makers are allowing this to happen.

But it's not an outside influence is my point. You have internal problems from internal policies. How would you like Canada telling you what Muslims to allow in? or if you should have a wall from Texas to California?  

But it's not an outside influence is my point. You have internal problems from internal policies. How would you like Canada telling you what Muslims to allow in? or if you should have a wall from Texas to California?  

Presented in contextual isolation, of course this sounds like a shitty deal, but look at the reasons why Britain joined the EU in the first place. It was so Europe could compete on the global stage as a large player. To accomplish that, countries had to yield some of their individual sovereignty to the union. Did Britain benefit from this economic unification? You bet your sweat ass they did, When Britain signed on, they were in a death spiral. Economically speaking (aka the $ that actually calls the shots in government) globalization here in the US has been a done deal sense the 80s. Today we're lead to believe the sag in our economy is caused by external forces like trade deals with China, or illegal immigrants. Our unchecked banking industry sucked $19 Trillion in private equity out of the economy. That was small business and people's life savings that took them decades to amass. Then our tax base was strapped with the debt of bailing out the failed banking system. That kind of massive collapse in capital does not get wiped off the books over night, at least not without a world war. 

Political sentiment and the sense of security within the worlds most powerful countries has been decimated by a small hand full of 3nd world psychopaths. Now these 1st world countries are isolating themselves from one another in fear. From a military standpoint, if the goal is to destabilize the enemy's way of life, we need to be honest here. the terrorists are clearly winning this fight. These decisive psychological victories have come on a shoestring budget because fear is a cheap, but very effective weapon. Set aside all the passion that's being kick up and you can see how the political and news media machines on both sides are amplifying this fear and using it to manipulate the public's sense of security. I don't need to put the actual terrorist threat into perspective again. Logically the military expenditure and political paranoia is totally unjustifiable BS. Psychologically speaking though, it's solid gold. 

• Like 1