• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking nuts. I think this is the next step into some serious shit for the western world. They are using immigration as a strategy to remain hold of Britain. They already own most of the Mediterranean and Germany now, maybe Ireland as well.

Fuck these goons in the EU, seriously. Democracy is at a major crossroad.  

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-verhofstadt-idUKKCN11J13D

• Like 1

Where's the Donald on this???? Thought he would be screaming unfit!! Hiding her medical condition!!! Just like her e-mails!!! Just like Benghazi!!!

Trumps behavour  lately has been very good.I havent heard him say anything stupid for awhile now.He's been very Presidential.

Did you read the whole article or just the title GPA? Funneled Millions is nice and salacious, but after reading it, there's no there there. WTF?

Fucking EU.

so I guess, neo liberal    really spells   neo federalist

they basically want one Europe, with one army and one currancy, thus destroying all levels of democracy with in those tiny counties. 

Soon Ireland and Scotland will be BEGGING to get the fuck outta the EU, 

If the Brexit succeeds, it might start an avalanche trend.

already has. They are watching Theresa May like a fucking hawk to make sure she doesn't backslide, which she will.

The other day my girlfriend said to me " fuck you and all your neo nazi bullshit, you like those assholes, Theresa May Borris Johnson and Tony Blair.......ect "

I said " all three of those people you mentioned are on the EU remain camp ",        

actually Borris has switch stances because he actually has a heart, but that's recently.

• Like 1

so I guess, neo liberal really spells neo federalist

they basically want one Europe, with one army and one currancy, thus destroying all levels of democracy with in those tiny counties.

Soon Ireland and Scotland will be BEGGING to get the fuck outta the EU,

So what your telling me is an establishment mastermind by Germans to make ONE Europe...

..I did nazi that comming...

• Like 6

RW is a little pissed about Britain leaving the EU.  I only recently found out I can get a British (read EU as well) passport cause my Father is English.

Now that they are Brexiting, I'm not going to apply for a piddly British passport; my Straylian one will get me into the UK just as easy.

Personally I'm just waiting for the republican movement down here to fire up again and its "game on".

In the meantime, hows President Trump coming along?

• Like 2

Personally I'm just waiting for the republican movement down here to fire up again and its "game on".

In the meantime, hows President Trump coming along?

This ain't good enough??

Screen-Shot-2013-08-30-at-10.30.41-AM.pn

Its a real party. along with the Greens and Labor.

• Like 2

This ain't good enough??

Screen-Shot-2013-08-30-at-10.30.41-AM.pn

Its a real party. along with the Greens and Labor.

Another minority left wing party full of screwballs, and very few hot chicks (read none).

Rest assured our political system is as equally fucked up as yours!

• Like 3

Follow the money, bro!

I used to be startled, and shocked by political nepotism when Halliburton got billions in no bid contracts form the Bush administration when Dick Chaney was the newly ex CEO of that company and held an ASS LOAD of it's stock. It would seem this is the norm not only in Washington, but in all facets of non profit foundation funding, government and privet. Had there been some financial impropriety with Seed Global Health there might be some there there, but this program Dr. Vanessa Kerry started is pretty fucking legit. Again, I might get my rump in a bunch if the foundation was grossly inefficient, or was directing money in the wrong direction. The Peace Corps program they are part of sends volunteer physicians and nurses to medical and nursing schools in Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda and Liberia. According to their website, more than 40 clinical educators worked at 13 sites in the 2014-2015 program and they did that with $2mil. I'm not surprised they got a 5 year extension an $6mil more.

“Seed is the only organization that provides student debt repayment for US doctors, nurses, and midwives to serve internationally, something Seed does entirely through private philanthropy. Seed specifically works in the areas of medical, nursing and midwifery education focused on human resource capacity building, making it different than many other non-government organizations.”

I used to be startled, and shocked by political nepotism when Halliburton got billions in no bid contracts form the Bush administration when Dick Chaney was the newly ex CEO of that company and held an ASS LOAD of it's stock. It would seem this is the norm not only in Washington, but in all facets of non profit foundation funding, government and privet. Had there been some financial impropriety with Seed Global Health there might be some there there, but this program Dr. Vanessa Kerry started is pretty fucking legit. Again, I might get my rump in a bunch if the foundation was grossly inefficient, or was directing money in the wrong direction. The Peace Corps program they are part of sends volunteer physicians and nurses to medical and nursing schools in Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda and Liberia. According to their website, more than 40 clinical educators worked at 13 sites in the 2014-2015 program and they did that with $2mil. I'm not surprised they got a 5 year extension an $6mil more.

“Seed is the only organization that provides student debt repayment for US doctors, nurses, and midwives to serve internationally, something Seed does entirely through private philanthropy. Seed specifically works in the areas of medical, nursing and midwifery education focused on human resource capacity building, making it different than many other non-government organizations.”

It is still playing wrong, just because the organization is "legit" as you see it, it is basically the same shit the right wing does, so ya, turd on a stick, corruption.