• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile in Oz....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-12/gun-enthusiasts-shoot-effigy-of-gun-control-activist-sam-lee/7836376

Massive bow you draw there Ms.Lee. 

I see you have piles of pussies in your nation too. OMG that guy shot an effigy of a political activist. SAFE SPACE! SAFE SPACE!!!!

• Like 1

Devil's Advocate:  If that was a video shooting an effigy of Trump or Clinton, you can bet your ass they would investigate that too.  Anytime you use a firearm to "mock" kill anyone else, other than a fictional character, that does constitute a threat to that person.  It may well be satire, but it's in poor taste.  Had they peed on her effigy head instead, they wouldn't be getting looked into.  When I bashed the Prius hotwheels with the sledgehammer, it's an inanimate object.  I could have shot it multiple times and no one would have batted an eye.

When it's a person, it's personal.  That when the line gets crossed and authorities are obligated to investigate whether it's satire, or that person is intent on actually killing said person.

• Like 1

No assassin that had attempted assassination blew a loud horn announcing their disgust or protest.

It was always a quiet protest with seething smouldering hate from within, eventually boiling over into an action that is never nearly like shooting and effigy on film...

I understand your comments. It would not be out of line to investigate, but this guy has found his outlet. So he is kinda harmless.... The quiet individual that will never shows his intent is the one that will strike like a venomous snake in tall grass. You can only look back on that deadly action and never be able to predict when the incident comes. 

The fella has given himself a big red flag for any public events though.

Anyone had Pneumonia? Or know anyone that has? In your 20's it will put you down for a week. At her age it is at least two weeks in a medical center.

The coughing and passing out thing has been going on for a long time, and you do not recover in two hours.

Don't think she has pneumonia.

• Like 1