• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just contributed $3 to Gary Johnson's political campaign.  I don't agree with all his thoughts, but I agree with a lot more of his thoughts than Hillary or Rump.  Yes, that's intentionally misspelled.  Not saying you should go vote for him, just saying you should go look into it and think for yourself.  

• Like 2

14199246_10154794731869123_3864800326819

What this implies about the two parties is TOTALLY inaccurate, and you knows it. In true political fashion, these parties flip flop their entire platforms as it suits them. You want a more damning inditement of the Democratic party, only a short while ago the entire openly segregated South moved from being a conservative Democratic stronghold to becoming the Republican base. What made this happen? In stark contrast to this BS rhetoric above, in 1964 the Democrat Johnson passed the Civil Right Bill desegregating the south, and all the racist white folks jumped into the arms of the Republican party.

• Like 1

I guess you could call in the national guard to inforce these kind of laws in Oakland California. We have a wonderfull recycling progam here in the Bay, basically any car that has been stripped and vandalized for the sake of insurance fraud goes right back into the system for new unregistered drivers, it really keeps things moving. 

• Like 4

What this implies about the two parties is TOTALLY inaccurate, and you knows it. In true political fashion, these parties flip flop their entire platforms as it suits them. You want a more damning inditement of the Democratic party, only a short while ago the entire openly segregated South moved from being a conservative Democratic stronghold to the Republican base. What made this happen? In stark contrast to this BS rhetoric above, in 1964 the Democrat Johnson passed the Civil Right Bill desegregating the south, and all the racist white folks jumped into the arms of the Republican party.

dont come in here with all that truth BS..  :rofl:

• Like 4

What this implies about the two parties is TOTALLY inaccurate, and you knows it. In true political fashion, these parties flip flop their entire platforms as it suits them. You want a more damning inditement of the Democratic party, only a short while ago the entire openly segregated South moved from being a conservative Democratic stronghold to becoming the Republican base. What made this happen? In stark contrast to this BS rhetoric above, in 1964 the Democrat Johnson passed the Civil Right Bill desegregating the south, and all the racist white folks jumped into the arms of the Republican party.

C'mon dude, the republican party has always been the party of inclusion!

That's why I am proud to join their ranks!

Go Trump!