fuck you 2013 just fuck you

6 weeks ago my grandma passed and yesterday at the age of 49 my dad had a massive heart attack and we lost him at about 3 in the afternoon im at a total loss for words and devastated im so fucking done with this year

truckinhonda.jpg

IMAG0145_zps70e32f02.jpg

IMAG0107_zpse2db2095.jpg

DSC04211_zps9cd7302a.jpg

DSC04254_zps3181ddda.jpg

DSC04292_zps206e3914.jpg

DSC04583_zpsb155a90f.jpg

1219091520_zps8bdeca96.jpg

DSCN0203_zps2d0e66bb.jpg

984012_422030394562831_1815112498_n_zps5

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit man my condolences, there is nothing that can be said or done with so much loss. I lost my mother at 65 earlier this year, it will never not suck. Just focus on getting through this with your family and time will take care of the rest. 

• Like 1

Fuck death. My grandpa died this year too. Inspired me to take my family camping and hiking, which was his favorite thing to do when he was younger. Basically it was a fuckload of loss, with a silver-lining of life is fleeting, do more of what matters. And there was some positive in the midst of all of it. Right now, I hope you have family around, and if so be there with them.

I'm sorry you had no warning. I can't imagine.

I'm so sorry for your loss jon. Grief is a terrible experience to go through so know that talking about him with family and friends is probably the best cure for the heartache you feel now. Celebrate his memory with words and funny stories as often as you want and he will never be far away. Never fear to say his name in conversation. Life does get easier.

So Sorry Bonvo. The death of someone so close to you is horrible, especially being your father. It offers no consolation that it was sudden because there's no real chance to say goodbye, no sense of closure. Just remember the good times and judging from the pictures there's a lot. Keep him in your mind and he'll live on in your heart. Surround yourself with family and friends. They say there are 5 stages to grieving. Anger is right near the top. eventually you get to number 5, acceptance and then things will look different. Just treasure the time you had with your dad. It's priceless. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. RIP.

• Like 1

Be strong Bonvo he's in a better place condolences to you and your family I know how it feels to lose family I lost my favorite uncle 2 years ago and my cousin which was like brother to me last year I miss them everyday but things will get better man!