Ratsun is Closing Down... ?

Are you adding / including the period at the end of his address ( if copy paste-ing )

That has to be it. I did copy and paste. Thanks!!!. I'll go back and try again. I've never sent money from pay pal just received it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a site costs $1700 a month JUST to stay up and running, the ads are a necessity... but thx for the feedback. :)

Daniel, none of your posts were lost, I spent over a grand salvaging that site, which was about to go away completely without intervention.

Kinda sad that I got shat on for my efforts.

Here's every one of your posts. http://forums.nicocl...110482&sr=posts , or you can find them via www.datsuntrucks.com

Good work, Ice & Thomas, getting the site back online. :)

Hey hitman, didn't mean anything negative towards you, I know you're a stand up guy. I don't think you took it that way, but just saying' ;) I'm amazed you keep a site running for that cost. (Also amazed it costs that much) My point being, if it's only in the sub-1000 ballpark, I imagine we can all find a buck or two and keep Ratsun online quite easily. And I for one don't mind paying to keep it uncluttered with ads.

Hey hitman, didn't mean anything negative towards you, I know you're a stand up guy. I don't think you took it that way, but just saying' ;) I'm amazed you keep a site running for that cost. (Also amazed it costs that much) My point being, if it's only in the sub-1000 ballpark, I imagine we can all find a buck or two and keep Ratsun online quite easily. And I for one don't mind paying to keep it uncluttered with ads.

No worries, brotha - I agree 100%. I enjoy this place immensely, and I hope it's here long after we're all gone. :)

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 AM by merlin...

"If i donate a big chunk, can i get a "sponsored by " sig on the top or bottom of each page? Not an ad, but juSt an inconspicious line..."

lol I give you whatever user title you want :lol:

Challenge accepted - donation made

I would like to be referred to as "El Nacho Grande of Datsun Scatology" for at least a month... :poop: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

In Icehouse's first post...

he mentioned the idea of a Washington Datsun show.

May I suggest central Washington?

Yakima? Tri-Cities?

Makes it easier for Spokane/Boise guys to get there.

And still close enough for Portland/Seattle to have a fun drive east.

I will also volunteer my services to help put something on.

Keep that in mind, Jeff.

• Like 1