Ratsun is Closing Down... ?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Total membership is nice, but misleading. 10 new members just today so that would be 3,500 new a year and it simply isn't that crowded. I would like to know how many members don't actively post at all but visit regularly. How many accounts are dormant or basically abandoned. How many visits are by non members. Just curious.

Hell after what this site has done for me I had to give. Just in tech info alone and the donations back when the Great White Hotdog Vacuum was still with us and all of you came together to get his wheelchair. This site is my home on the net. You guys are the drunken, abusive, dysfunctional family I never had... :crying:

:rofl:

• Like 2

My new Signature!

Yes Merlin..... you have a new signature. Look after it.

One of the members here complained that he had been a Senior Member way too long and wanted a custom one. It was explained to him that this isn't the way it works. To keep him quiet he did in fact get a new gig. Senior Member was changed to Señor Member. Wa hahaha

Hell yeah! It does seem to be working smoothly. Liking that. In fact, today I was trying to show my young driver how a clutch LSD works, so I went on google and put in "d21 lsd pathy hrh ratsun" and magically all my images popped up on the work computer though ratsun is still blocked. I update from the phone occasionally but usually too busy to do that.

• 1 month later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Theres a few implementations this site can do that would be awesome. A better spam setup would at a minimum be nice.

For sure.

I would say for the time being disable new user registration until a solution is implemented.

Saves alot of hassle for the mods,and users.