Probably getting fired in the morning

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow over a booby trapped alarm panel......i call bs there pulling your leg....don't they thev mega contracts with fram to negotiate...

Ding ding, we have a winner!

I got a call from someone thats in on it. She told me they've been setting it up all day. LOL

They've been trying to set it up and the last 2 hours I've been hearing BS stories that didn't add up. It pulled together real quick..

SOOO

I reversed it on them. I told them I wasn't calling in tomorrow.

I told them I had an interview and that I called the district manager and left him a voicemail telling him to quit being a baby about hours and to go fuck himself.

I got 22 calls in under a minuet in a half from my store manager, commercial manager, and assistant commercial manager FREAKING OUT because of what 'I did'.

They about had a heart attack for about 20 minuets until i finally told them, and they finally blew the hell up laughing. My store manager promised me more hours.

I still fuckin hate that place, but damn I feel good now.

successful_troll.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 3

hey while your at wrap that chode of a managers car in shrink wrap .....over under not around.... then pour water on it on a freezing day that fucker ain't going no where fer good... i it was a bit breezy.....got my buddy good yesterday... we went to lunch he dipped his chip in my sprite... and thought he was so funny....i said laugh it up rolled my window down...and while moving poured the whole thing on the windshiield... after a few minutes of the wipers being on we couldn't see through the windshield and his wiper blades were pullin out of the arms...and flapping all over... soda is sticky ...sticky is messy....came out later that day to find everything in the county stuck to his windshield.....

I love this thread because you guys make me feel like less of an asshole for what I do to my bosses and underlings at work. The only good thing about being the guy on the middle of the management ladder is that you get the chance to mess with everybody.

hey while your at wrap that chode of a managers car in shrink wrap .....over under not around.... then pour water on it on a freezing day that fucker ain't going no where fer good...

NEVER ever fucking do this. I had it done to me, it destroyed my clear coat on my 200sx, and the lil shits that did it had to pay to have my paint fixed on my car, they both got fired, because it was the companies wrap, on company property. Was bullshit to come home after working 13 hours of night driving and deliverying, to come back to the warehouse and see my car wrapped, my antenna bent in half. Stupidest thing to ever fucking do. I had only owned the car for 3 freaking days to. Just dont mess with peoples cars, its not cool.

• Like 1

so is there bideo of this happeneing or did you just take a pic of the ladders then put em back and make up a super cool ass story to make freinds and enemies on ratsun?

i call bollocks untill said video is posted!

Whaaaaaat? That was fucking epicly funny Mike!

Humor is different to different people.

You know what I find the funniest thing about this whole post??? MM signing his note to Rodney as Bieber..... now that is truly funny...

IMAG1401.jpg

(...so MM, did you get that hair cut yet???)

• Like 1

and this is whats wrong with this new generation...

fucking insolent bullshit...

bitchin about hours when some dont even have jobs... youre a disrespectful asshole... i would never hire your dumbass..

where is it that you think you run the place? youre a fucking employee.. go to work and do as your instructed.. simple

the jokes kinda funny, but your attitude all the time is gonna get you in trouble later in life.. grow the fuck up man...

• Like 2

youre a fucking employee.. go to work and do as your instructed.. simple

Thus the problem with corporate attitude. "You're an employee, here's your pittance of a pay check, now take all my abuse and disrespect without question. And don't you dare expect to be treated with dignity, you're not paid to have dignity."

• Like 5

I would say farmer and hardwyre are both right. If you company is good and actually gives a shit about you, then you have no reason to bitch if they don't have enough hours.

However, if you work at Vatozone (who treats employees like cattle from what I've seen and experienced way back when) then piping up with "We're not going to take it!" may actually work as it shocks the people to realize they have someone who wants to work, and doesn't appreciate getting the stick.

On the whole, however, I would advise against these kinds of shenanigans though.