Probably getting fired in the morning

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the core of what i was getting at is that az blows. im not really into contemporary music but if this bieber guy wants to work there and sing into the slimjims that sit and collect dust on the counter, more power to him

427729_10150692802276011_62826981010_11509796_1903916039_n.jpg

so is there bideo of this happeneing or did you just take a pic of the ladders then put em back and make up a super cool ass story to make freinds and enemies on ratsun?

i call bollocks untill said video is posted!

as much as i guessed or provided the winning answer i actual think this last part may be the true story.... lotta metal stories get a drama rating of +10...most have video footage but this one seems a little ....hmmm stinky...i pass the. i was right torch to "erichwaslike..." cause i think he actually is the true winner... i just provided a outlined story line to use ...erich hit the nail on the head i think....

so that's two votes ......for never happeneded...trolled

plus aren't we ratsuners the ones who call the one called monkey bieber......wtf does a store manager know about being beiber....thank u mike for posting that made me think, hmmm