Probably getting fired in the morning

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pissed @ my boss once when I was a parts puller at the wrecking yard. I happened to know he was deathly afraid of spiders. Which was funny cuz he strutted around like some sort of tough guy, but what kinda sissy is scared of spiders? So I went out in the yard and caught a big fucking nasty spider, and put it in a little jar. I was like, "hey boss, I drained that tranny that just came in on the new Mercedes, does this shit smell burnt to you?" He stuck his face waaay in for a good whiff, and got a face-full of angry spider. Pussy nearly pissed himself. Suprisingly enough, he left me alone from then on :D Thumbs up for screwing w/ your boss man! Sometimes they get to thinkin they can walk all over everyone. Gotta remind them we're all people in the same boat.

dude im afraid of spiders...but not the big ones, im talkin bout the little ones you find in your bed every now and then, or the ones that you barely see haulin ass across the floor. and its not that im afraid of them, its that i get creeped out by the thought of a spider in my bed or crawling across my feet. fuckin tarantulas are nothing to me, ill play witht hose fuckers, but the little see thru alien lookin mfs are creepy as shit. and to be honest thats really the only thing that give me the heebi geebies aside from the Giant Vietnamese Centipede...thats a scary thing.

• Like 1

Yes.. I hate bugs.. Wasps suck the worst.. Angry little motherfuckers.

I hate spiders cause they try to bite you, you're just chilling and a motherfucker comes up and bites you for no reason

What the shit!?

I've been bitten before by a black and whitish spider during the summer.. Thought I was gonna die lol

• Like 1