Probably getting fired in the morning

ah fuck off rthat sux...(tbh.. there probably replaying a trick back on u trying to scare u...u should go in balling then when they feel bad jump out and say i dont give a shit about this place take this job and shove it , then go hop in your monster truck and stomper all the cars int he lot....)

just saying that would be epic troll of az (although if you were my employee i would question where u go the funds to buy/build said monster truck...hmmm are u selling drugs too hmmm.)((and not offering me any...hmmm))

anyway good luck either way Brian Boytono try to stay outta dramas way till then, ok champ?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My approach at the meeting would be that it was meant as a joke for the actions of not letting you know your hours were cut. Don't apologize for your actions and don't get worked up. Even if you don't care about this job. Don't get fired.

A similar situation happened at a previous employer of mine where I did a majority of the work, took on extra tasks, worked other jobs at the company to help out, etc. I was also the only employee in design with an actual BA in Design. When my year review came after 14 months, my salary was to increase by $0.16. Yes, that says sixteen cents after a year of busting my butt. So, I told them I couldn't afford to work there any more. I left on my terms instead of doing something "fun" and getting the F out of there.

I say show up naked ... what are they gonna do fire a guy who cant afford clothes?

but I agree .16 cents ... that's a dick move they shoulda saved it towards next raise or rounded up...but u handled it like a pro...seriously no hamming..this is actually good advice unlike the previous four pages...

I guess the reason you dont have work is that no one is in the market is making their 3500 useless.

that thing towed all kinds of shit... so thanks for that bro... don't hate on me cause god gave u no taste...

that's like building a sick muscle-stang than crapping out with a 289 and auto tragic....were all the 6 bangers gone....I wont mention those wheels probably took more work then my two datsuns....weld them up and re drilling them and machining the lips and centers...but i guess its easy to hate on it... it is useless...

ok that;s all i got ...and by the way I don't build trucks for a living I build trucks for fun..... i have a powder coating shops with 6 adult babys i employee... well 7 if u count me...

so suck on that stupid bug eyed cartoony bull thing

UPDATE:

So my commercial manager just texted me... his boss texted him to tell him that he overheard a conversation with the regional manager at the regional office about 'Matt at store 0981'

Turns out I've really set the AZ world to flames with this. It's going through all the local offices/stores.