Probably getting fired in the morning

doesnt matter if hes making drama and AZ isnt really that bad

or if AZ is total shit house and hes justified.

thats really not our department to debate or even really have shits to give.

a well played prank was laid out....

....let there be lulz.

that is all.

^^Nuff said.

On top of that, If I didn't have other potential employers lined up I never would have done what I did. Fact is, I saw the opportunity for a potential lulzy out and I'm taking it. If I don't get fired, I'm gonna be the happiest man on the earth :rofl:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dennis, i only rant, its my typing style, it's hard not to when u know everything :angel: ...more i was just whining about the people i employee and they suck but think they are awesome. it was more therapuetic. sorry metal. For making u feel my wrath. ( but your threads are very interesting in the drama department, u have to admit?)

Skib I think we just got called fuck tards? Dude wtf and i liked dennis's thread too...

^^Nuff said.

On top of that, If I didn't have other potential employers lined up I never would have done what I did. Fact is, I saw the opportunity for a potential lulzy out and I'm taking it. If I don't get fired, I'm gonna be the happiest man on the earth :rofl:

ok i promise i will stop, but u contradicted yourself. You said u have other employment lined up AND that u will be the happiest bloke ever if u don't get fired...is that a double attandre'?

I am just saying...

That is what u said.....right?

dennis, i only rant, its my typing style, it's hard not to when u know everything :angel: ...more i was just whining about the people i employee and they suck but think they are awesome. it was more therapuetic. sorry metal. For making u feel my wrath. ( but your threads are very interesting in the drama department, u have to admit?)

Skib I think we just got called fuck tards? Dude wtf and i liked dennis's thread too...

I am a little too old to be acting like a jack ass today. Not sure what is getting my panties in a bunch. I am usually well reserved, I think I have been working on my 510 to much and I am going loopy.

ok i promise i will stop, but u contradicted yourself. You said u have other employment lined up AND that u will be the happiest bloke ever if u don't get fired...is that a double attandre'?

I am just saying...

That is what u said.....right?

Let me work further into that..

If I don't get fired for this, it means that I've officially trolled Autozone without consequence. Again, you're reading into this too far. :poke:

I am a little too old to be acting like a jack ass today. Not sure what is getting my panties in a bunch. I am usually well reserved, I think I have been working on my 510 to much and I am going loopy.

I'm only gonna ask u this once... do u own or have access to a bong?

Let me work further into that..

If I don't get fired for this, it means that I've officially trolled Autozone without consequence. Again, you're reading into this too far. :poke:

again u are assuming I read stuff before i post nonsense and biblical know how... :poke:

WOW

I'm getting a boner

this reminds me of being at the shop on a weekend, way to much going on to many beers and no progress

fuck it I'm going to grab a beer, it gotta be beer 30 somewhere

was gonna webcast from project datto headquarters last weekend but i figured u guys seeing us stand around and drink beers at 8 in the am would be boring as hell...plus the smoke can get thick and it sounds like someone was coughing up a lung in the back ground....his fucking dog is a stoner..

Thanks for getting back at them. They are bad and they should feel bad. I had a few times where I just wanted to burn the store down. Our store in the getto part of LA was the most profitable of the region. Shit, I was the one who sold the most looking at the data they collected from us.

One day, I just got my shit and walked away.

I am still jealous of how low your car is though, plus your just lowering your carbon footprint. I see what your doing there.... all, running a home grown, in your own yard, l16.... u my friend are eco friendly .. to the max... :thumbup:

Thanks for getting back at them. They are bad and they should feel bad. I had a few times where I just wanted to burn the store down. Our store in the getto part of LA was the most profitable of the region. Shit, I was the one who sold the most looking at the data they collected from us.

COOL STORY BRO...

( NO ONE ASKED THOUGH...)

well did u get fired or what u little shit...

:sleep:

You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out asshole. I'm off today! :geek:

When he asks why I did it, I'll tell him I did it for you :fu:

My approach at the meeting would be that it was meant as a joke for the actions of not letting you know your hours were cut. Don't apologize for your actions and don't get worked up. Even if you don't care about this job. Don't get fired.

A similar situation happened at a previous employer of mine where I did a majority of the work, took on extra tasks, worked other jobs at the company to help out, etc. I was also the only employee in design with an actual BA in Design. When my year review came after 14 months, my salary was to increase by $0.16. Yes, that says sixteen cents after a year of busting my butt. So, I told them I couldn't afford to work there any more. I left on my terms instead of doing something "fun" and getting the F out of there.