Probably getting fired in the morning

Thus the problem with corporate attitude. "You're an employee, here's your pittance of a pay check, now take all my abuse and disrespect without question. And don't you dare expect to be treated with dignity, you're not paid to have dignity."

if thats how you wanna take what i said...

i dont have this issue.. i busted my ass to get a decent job with good pay, and i dont fuck around or talk back at work... i do that at home with the wife... lol

my point still stands tho..

• Like 1
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and this is whats wrong with this new generation...

fucking insolent bullshit...

bitchin about hours when some dont even have jobs... youre a disrespectful asshole... i would never hire your dumbass..

where is it that you think you run the place? youre a fucking employee.. go to work and do as your instructed.. simple

the jokes kinda funny, but your attitude all the time is gonna get you in trouble later in life.. grow the fuck up man...

Well it's inevitable that we all grow up but right now MM is a young guy will little overhead and responsibilities. Generally we start with low respect, low paying jobs and go up from there, not the other way. So for him this job is expendable or for the lultzes or both. Bitchin' about hours when some don't even have jobs... being a disrespectful fucking insolent bullshit...asshole... and a dumbass.. well that's the privilege of youth.

i busted my ass to get a decent job with good pay, and i dont fuck around or talk back at work... i do that at home with the wife... lol

my point still stands tho..

Admit it. Like me, you're jelly of MM and wish secretly you could be "a disrespectful fucking insolent bullshit...asshole... and a dumbass.. too! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all good.

• Like 1

and this is whats wrong with this new generation...

fucking insolent bullshit...

bitchin about hours when some dont even have jobs... youre a disrespectful asshole... i would never hire your dumbass..

where is it that you think you run the place? youre a fucking employee.. go to work and do as your instructed.. simple

the jokes kinda funny, but your attitude all the time is gonna get you in trouble later in life.. grow the fuck up man...

:rofl: Dude, you're fucking retarded. So based on what you say, i should walk around with my thumb up my ass and put up with barely above minimum wage with low hours a week, just because some people don't have a job?

Fuck that, I know what my time is worth and I know what I deserve. Some people don't have a job right now for a reason, and I surely don't give a fuck about that. Fact is, I have a job and I intend to make sure that as long as I work there, I'm treated with respect and get what i deserve. I'm not 'whining because I lost an hour,' I'm pissed that I'm cut hours after staying over the prior day, and not informed of the hour change prior to my shift starting.

I plan on making a good life for myself, and if that means I have to take what I want, then I'll do it. I can afford parts for my truck simply because of just that. And guess what? These shenanigans have gotten me more hours the following weeks, AND my commercial managers pushing to get me full time status, so while you continue bitching because I'm working hard for what I want, I'll sit over here drinking my Dr. Pepper and chowing down on my Buffalo chicken. :thumbup:

P.S: I think it's cute you came in here ridiculing me over my attitude, but started blowing shit all over this thread as soon as you entered. hypocrite much?

what's funny to me is that you keep saying that you know what your time is worth, but yet you work at autozone. sorry, but if az is worth your time then you deserved to get dicked around. the fact you didnt get fired is just further proof that it is a store run completely by morons

:crying: Sorry, I keep forgetting that we're in a recession and the job market sucks right now. I'll update you on my lifes story when I find a job that pays better money. Kthxbai?

:crying: Sorry, I keep forgetting that we're in a recession and the job market sucks right now. I'll update you on my lifes story when I find a job that pays better money. Kthxbai?

please, can i give my cell # too so you can text me that everythings okay? whats your livejournal?

suddenly youre worried about the recession, get your head on straight and try not to contradict yourself too much. surely you didnt make a troll thread expecting cake and pats on the back from everyone

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

a recession..

ha, pretty long recession...

just saying..

more like a depression..

please, can i give my cell # too so you can text me that everythings okay? whats your livejournal?

suddenly youre worried about the recession, get your head on straight and try not to contradict yourself too much. surely you didnt make a troll thread expecting cake and pats on the back from everyone

:rofl: Surely sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet does it?

I posted this thread for the lulz. If you don't like it, log off :poke: I really don't see you getting anywhere here

Lets not get to serious here, this thread was for the lol's, MM is always looking for a better/more pay job everyday, just like I was when I was 20 something, and most other 20 something people, the job he has is a temporary job, till something better comes along, I just don't see AZ as a job you have for 40 years.

• Like 1

Did I just turn on the opera channel?

^^^The most interesting thing said in the last 5 pages.

what-the-i-see-what-you-did-there-spiderman-comic-564ifZ.jpg

Lets not get to serious here, this thread was for the lol's, MM is always looking for a better/more pay job everyday, just like I was when I was 20 something, and most other 20 something people, the job he has is a temporary job, till something better comes along, I just don't see AZ as a job you have for 40 years.

Thank you Wayno, I'm glad you got the point of this thread instead of getting bent out of shape over it :confused:

Edited by metalmonkey47
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am the least serious person that I know :sneaky:

Lifes short...

Enjoy it :thumbup:

• Like 3