Probably getting fired in the morning

You worked 2 hours overtime and got mad that they cut you by an hour? :no: I guess when you're young and living at home, you can do that once or twice. I wouldn't make a habit of it. What happens when you can't land another job? Oops.

Either way, thanks for sharing the lulz.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You worked 2 hours overtime and got mad that they cut you by an hour? :no: I guess when you're young and living at home, you can do that once or twice. I wouldn't make a habit of it. What happens when you can't land another job? Oops.

Either way, thanks for sharing the lulz.

Nah, this is far from the first time which is why I'm pissed. I'm payed barely above minimum wage, getting consistently shitty hours. I do more work then 90% of the people in the store and get nothing for it.

Autozone is a SHITTY company to work for. My managers told me on 3 different occasions that he wanted to make me a manager. This has been going on for nearly 2 years and I'm still in the same place, taking the same shit.

this is why i hate hiring the younger generation.......^^^^^^^^^^ not the joke, i can appreciate a good joke...no offense metal but most state agency's consider fired employees to be hostile after there termination and address there concerns as they see fit....

basically if u get fired, you and your work got you fired... and if your work got u fired take it like a man... head on to the next oppurtunity.....don't blame your employeer for your short comings as a employee...if i was your boss i would laugh it off and get u back ten times worse... but threatening taking down a establishment is so third grade girls club shit....that shit carries no weight behnd closed doors... wanna save your job ... be a man... go apologize and tell them it was a ill timed joke...u felt u got wronged about your hours ... dont vconnect the hours thing to your prank .. that will for sure lead to your demise...(they will worry if they have to sned uhome or cut hours they will face another round of humor...trust me bog or small business only care about accountability.. not excuse making or buts, or he did it first shit... that will just expidite your leaving...... if u want your job act like it.....cause trust me all this shit on any business owner or manager mind make the decision easy...

• Like 1

It sounds like he doesn't want the job.. and I can't say I blame him. Sounds like autozone is being ran like a miniature walmart. I say go down swinging, this is not some small business operation. If it was, I might have another opinion.

I'm gonna again side with micro on this.....and here's another thing i know .... when a employee does 90% of the work they dont have to go around announcing it, and second if that 90% percent of the work getter doner plays a obstacle course prank then we laugh and go about or day...the person who has to have a meeting 3o mnutes early is the guy that says he does all the work ... but really doesnt...,do u watch the news..its a fucking terrible economy they are cutting your hours so the shop can stay open.would u rather work that hour and next week have the shop close......or your prank wouldn't matter....and draker its autozone it is the walmart of parts stores...so its not like it is...it is...

and lastly but i am considering the source... didn't u have a few other posts in here about your brother losing his shit and pushing your mom and then some shit about your girlfriend and her mom being crazy as shit...seems like maybe u need to step back....re evalutate your behavior as a contributing memeber to society....an the shit u get yourself into...

and really lastly ... if autOzone sucks and is terrible and u are so above them.....WHY DID U APPLY IN THE FIRST PLACE

i have to say i am a employeer, and i get so fucking sick oif the entitled bullshit ass no working attitude of the next generation....monday we were down with a oven issue at the shop i went to my coater... and said u can go home for the day ... his repsonse was i cant afford to nor do i want to...(i let him stay...) but how are your bad decisions my problem... and secondly how, when we arent making any money can i justify paying u, your payroll tax, your l and i , your med insurance...just cause u dont wanna....I tell ebveryone being slef emplyeed aint like it was 15 years ago.. its impossible to make real money like in the 80's and u spend all your time adult babysitting...

• Like 3

if you keep ur job you are one lucky man - too bad on the district managers timing

Yeahh we'll see shortly. lol

My money is on the "district manager" not actually being there. It seems like an awful coincidence that he showed up right as you fuck off. Im guessing its a revenge scare tactic...

They would have to be pretty damn good actors to be playing revenge tactics. He shows up from time to time, I just wasn't expecting it to be today that he showed up. lol

I'm gonna again side with micro on this.....and here's another thing i know .... when a employee does 90% of the work they dont have to go around announcing it, and second if that 90% percent of the work getter doner plays a obstacle course prank then we laugh and go about or day...the person who has to have a meeting 3o mnutes early is the guy that says he does all the work ... but really doesnt...,do u watch the news..its a fucking terrible economy they are cutting your hours so the shop can stay open.would u rather work that hour and next week have the shop close......or your prank wouldn't matter....and draker its autozone it is the walmart of parts stores...so its not like it is...it is...

Man, you're looking WAY too deep into this. Fact is, I can say I do a lot of work because I do and I know it. I won't sell myself short because I know what I'm capable of and I know that when something needs to be done, and no one else wants to, I'm always the one that does it.

Again, I know what I'm capable of and I refuse to be taken advantage of.

and lastly but i am considering the source... didn't u have a few other posts in here about your brother losing his shit and pushing your mom and then some shit about your girlfriend and her mom being crazy as shit...seems like maybe u need to step back....re evalutate your behavior as a contributing memeber to society....an the shit u get yourself into...

What do other peoples actions have to do with mine? Just because I'm around them and associate with them doesn't mean I act like them.

My brother and I are polar opposites. Anyone that knows him, even my dad, will tell you that I'm way better set then him.

My GF's situation isn't a result of her own actions, so don't try and bring her up and call her crazy.

and really lastly ... if autOzone sucks and is terrible and u are so above them.....WHY DID U APPLY IN THE FIRST PLACE

Primarily, $$$$$$$. It was an upgrade from my previous job so I took it.

Fact is, when I started working for them it was an okay job. now that I'm seeing how they operate things around here, I can tell you they're a shitty company to work for.

i have to say i am a employeer, and i get so fucking sick oif the entitled bullshit ass no working attitude of the next generation....monday we were down with a oven issue at the shop i went to my coater... and said u can go home for the day ... his repsonse was i cant afford to nor do i want to...(i let him stay...) but how are your bad decisions my problem... and secondly how, when we arent making any money can i justify paying u, your payroll tax, your l and i , your med insurance...just cause u dont wanna....I tell ebveryone being slef emplyeed aint like it was 15 years ago.. its impossible to make real money like in the 80's and u spend all your time adult babysitting...

See, one thing you have to understand is that Autozone operates differently then YOUR company. It's not that Autozone can't afford the extra hour or two, it's that they don't WANT to. Autozones profits this year are one of the highest since they opened. They bring in more money then any other autoparts store for a reason. They've been cutting corners the last few months.

My store is one of the most profitable stores in my region, though we're considerably understaffed and under hours compared to stores making less money.

for the record at my shop... i buy lunch every friday , we play pranks,we bbq at lunch every other week...(on me, and get free lunch on friday.still.) we go to the lake , i understand about all there petty bs...dr appts and work release and all the other bs and do u think they appreciate any of it... nope they have no qwalms about asking for a advance or borring money or extra hours...so its not like im a dick i just figure the least u can do after all the shit do for u is work hard and steady for 8 hours...there some days i can be seen with a gas can and a lighter being talked off the ledge...its depressing at times....if i woulda had my daughter years ago i just woulda continued working for the man cause being them man can really suck...but the bbq's are alot of fun...

im just saying drama feeds off drama... u seem to be a common denominator in the drama department...that's it ... i rolled that way for a while too....

and whats that old saying as with anything i guess... work is what u make it...as would be life is what u make....your car is what u make it ...my wagon will be what i amke it (and fucking low as hell even if i have to un fabricate my fabrication

Dude, Jrock.... .... I think your keyboard is broken ..... :lol:

it is i should un plug and re plug in even though directions say ," under no circumstance should u ever unplug this machine..while on."

and its funny how all companys are shitty when your on your way out

that thing i cant find always ends up being in the last place i look for it.....wierd....

doesnt matter if hes making drama and AZ isnt really that bad

or if AZ is total shit house and hes justified.

thats really not our department to debate or even really have shits to give.

a well played prank was laid out....

....let there be lulz.

that is all.

• Like 4

doesnt matter if hes making drama and AZ isnt really that bad

or if AZ is total shit house and hes justified.

thats really not our department to debate or even really have shits to give.

a well played prank was laid out....

....let there be lulz.

that is all.

Exactly, I don't care what all the other circumstances may be. He might be totally in the wrong for all I care, lulz are lulz. They are being had. I see them.

thanks for explaining the rotation of the earth....i type faster(and poorer) than i think.... and i would personally fire myself... the boss frowns on forums use at work.... he's a first class know it all prick...

def...

elipse.....

a. anything thing i wanna use any fucking where i want..

b. a common misused puncuation used by jrock unwilling and incorrectly entirely to much...

c. he doesnt even know no proper you's of no elispeies

d.a bunch of dotz....fer when the dumbass brain wont stop talking to me

it was fine sentence structure it was one sentence... one long sentence... wanna know the worse part i have a degree ...I'm just a lazy typer...that's what happen when u learned on a word processor...