You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

............The most uncomfortable sex is in a 620 single cab,And you and pregnant Girlfriend agree no matter how horny you both are to NEVER do it in the truck again because you can't pull out.!!

fixed...

I had 620 sex in the box....

... with a woman...

... who was alive.

• Like 1

......your windshield washer "bottle" isn't really a bottle at all, its a bag.

......you spend every weekend and most nights after work for 5 months to get a car ready for a show thats 400 miles away and lasts about 4 hours :cool:

.......you have to buy a set of floor dollys for the project so you can move it out of the way to work on your daily

Guest kamakazi620

fixed...

I had 620 sex in the box....

... with a woman...

... who was actually a GUY

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

-You know you own a Datsun when you go to your girlfriends house for Christmas evening, next morning later it won't start, so her dad helps work on it while her grandpa sits in a lawn chair and constantly repeats "Did you check to make sure you have gas? Did you check to see if you have spark plugs?"

-...and it's horribly awkward working with her dad when you had "Christmas sex" with his daughter the night before.

-You know you own a Datsun when you turn the key in the highschool parking lot and see a puddle of gas running down the hill while all the other kids run away

-You know you own a Datsun when you run out of gas because the previous owner decided it would be smart to put a boost gauge in the spot of the fuel gauge, but not the clock.

-You know you own a Datsun when your mom smacks upside the head for goosing the gas and she describes her horrific experience as "the front of the car lifted up"

-You know you own a Datsun when your mom compliments you on your 521 until you hit a speed bump and says you go way too slow

....when its running just fine before you got on the freeway, once you get off it won't stay running if you don't hold the pedal down, and have to restart it every time you stop.

• Like 1

....when theirs clouds of smoke everywhere you go.

....when you put oil in the engine everytime you pump gas.

....when you drive your 4dr 510 with all the windows rolled down so the gas fumes and exhaust smoke won't be inside.

....When you have sex in the back seat and the girl likes it cus the old seats suck her in and makes her feel cozy.

I knew I was driving a Datsun yesterday when I was thinking to my self... man, my truck has been running so great lately, on top of that, shit... I'm badd, I have new front disc brakes! Then I went to adjust the rear drums, found a leaking wheel cylinder and promptly broke off the bleeder screw. On my way to the parts store... I got like no back back brakes and no E brake...

I blew a head gasket.

I just sold enough up enough stuff so I had money to do discs on the back and get some new tires... 'cause I have two slow leaks. I go out this morning and it's sitting there with two deflated tires, warped head pissing water and funky brakes...

whaz sick iz if i put sum water init i cud stil drive it :( :lol: :(

-You know you own a Datsun when your mom smacks upside the head for goosing the gas and she describes her horrific experience as "the front of the car lifted up"

-You know you own a Datsun when you mash the gas to the floor cuz you love the sound of the weber opening up. Then yer dad laughs his ass off from the passenger seat and says, "It makes a bunch of noise but don't go anywhere!" :(

-You know you own a Datsun when you mash the gas to the floor cuz you love the sound of the weber opening up. Then yer dad laughs his ass off from the passenger seat and says, "It makes a bunch of noise but don't go anywhere!" :(

-You know you own a Datsun when you ask your mom for a pair of pantyhose so you can have air filters.

or maybe you just like pantyhose for some weird reason <_<

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qR2R9sf2oI&feature=youtu.be

...when you're excited to find an oil cap to add to your collection in the junk yard.

...when you installed the craigslist notifier to your phone and all the datsun listings have alarm tones.

...when you've thought about getting business cards printed that say, "I'm interested in your Datsun, call me"

...when you take the back roads home to scout for projects.

...when you hear "Ummm... yeah, they don't make those parts anymore"

...when you hear from the guy behind the parts counter at Nissan "Your missing a few digits in that part number".

...when you've called Elite auto glass (Chain auto glass store) for a 521 windshield and they quoted you 800 bucks but you know they wont be able to find it if you did pony up the cash.

...when the brake upgrade kit for your car/truck was made by a guy in a garage.

...when you get told, "there's this guy with all these datsuns in this town, call him!" but you know he wont sell any of his parts.