You know you own a Datsun when.............

You know you own a Datsun when..

-your lug nuts have disappeared twice.

-Toyota 4-runners try to race you at stop lights... and win!

-Every S13 fanboy tells you to "SR" swap it.

-you ask for parts at O'Riellys, tell them Datsun, and the response is "Ain't that some kind of Chebby?"

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When your throttle cable snaps (75' 620). And the only store around, is a car stereo shop. You go in, buy 10ft of speaker cable and tie it to the throttle, hang it out the hood thread to the cab and hand throttle/drive it home. :o

• Like 1

When your throttle cable snaps (75' 620). And the only store around, is a car stereo shop. You go in, buy 10ft of speaker cable and tie it to the throttle, hang it out the hood thread to the cab and hand throttle/drive it home. :o

You know you own a Datsun when you think of solutions like this! ^^^

orrrrrrrrr.......the only thing you can find is piano wire and you fashion a cable out of it and 2 years later finally get around to putting a real throttle cable back on :lol:

Had 5 Datsuns over the past 18 years.............they have always got me home.......not always in one piece mind you :lol:

Funny you mention that. I've gone as far as driving it 'till the wheels fall off, and still managed to put the tires back on and drive it home laugh.gif

When you go up to the parts counter & the guy says "Let me guess, A Datsun?"

When you can compression test a used L motor your buying in the back of a truck

When you get a thrill outta getting an old Datsun running & driving for as cheap as you possibly can :cool:

You send a 1+ page email to an eBay parts distributor about your build and include a link to your Ratsun build thread, and you're surprised when he doesn't make a comment on your thread.

reminds me of when i found a b210 near me, i went on and on to the guy about how long id been looking for one close by, and had even driven down his street and somehow missed it. his response was "good"