You know you own a Datsun when.............

When you stop for gas and it takes a half an hour to fill up. Because you have to answer all kinds of questions from some dude that had one back in the day.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone asks you to turn on the dome light, and you tell em' it's in the glovebox (flash light)

When your engine blows up and your girlfriend says "yeah...your cars reliable alright... Now how are ya gonna get to work next week?" And your reply is "it's no biggie, 30 or so bolts and an half dozen wires and I'll have another engine in it tomorrow... I just gotta decide which one of my spare motors I wanna throw in there." :)

Happened last thanksgiving weekend :)

• Like 1

when u walk the long way through the house just to gaze out the one  window and see your datto out the window.....

or if your someone i know,   u drive the long way home just to see the reflection of your datsun cruising down the street in a big picture window at the mall...

• Like 2
when u walk the long way through the house just to gaze out the one  window and see your datto out the window.....

or if your someone i know,   u drive the long way home just to see the reflection of your datsun cruising down the street in a big picture window at the mall...

Lol. There's a big out door mall here that you can drive through the center of, and I love to drive my truck through there, (big windows to check out my truck) especially when I had only 2 feet of exaust

when ace hardware is considered a parts store

when you say thats the 3rd time this week that broke

when a can of rust-oleum is body work

when you do a tune up for someone and keep their old spark plugs for your truck

when you have 3 differant engines on stands so you can make one

• Like 1