You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

............The most uncomfortable sex is in a 620 single cab,And you and Girlfriend agree no matter how horny you both are to NEVER do it in the truck again!!

:blink:

there is a box in the back you know..

• Like 1

...you consider 60mph fast (3spd auto)

...your box is full of what you think are priceless parts, but you don't have to worry, no one will steal anything because they are for a Datsun.

...on a 2000km road trip you don't burn a drop of oil on your Stock, original, 40-year-old-engine.

...and for said road trip your total gas bill is 70$

Radio

When you watch too many videos of datsuns on YouTube and immediately go take your datsun for a drive to get it out of your system.

When your buddy leaves his datsun at your place and lets you have a set of keys to move it if need be but you end up taking it for a drive around the neighborhood. :D

Guest kamakazi620

When you watch too many videos of datsuns on YouTube and immediately go take your datsun for a drive to get it out of your system.

When your buddy leaves his datsun at your place and lets you have a set of keys to move it if need be but you end up taking it for a Clutch/tire test(burnouts) around the neighborhood. :D

FIXED!!!

You don't worry about losing you ignition key, since every other Datsun key will start it anyway...and quite possibly the keys from any other car you have...

So true! Literally, the key for my `71 521 will start my 1959 Datsun!! I thought it was only me!