Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a few minutes ago I was rolling down game farm rd in Springfield and I saw a beige 510 following me so I had to pull over. It turns out Icehouse came down from Washington and spotted me! Nice to meet you Jeff!

10F8DEE3-5488-4413-87F9-F6F5C361EFC7_zps

5AE887AA-32EC-4DDC-A025-A91CADB49534_zps

B67E9E0B-3BB5-4DE4-A244-3352344E96EB_zps

It was nice to meet you!  We were driving around on the back roads hunting for Datsuns, I had no idea I would see one driving!  

LRIZPlc.jpg

Oh, that's who blew by me on I-5 in the Beige 2-door yesterday.  I recognize the passenger, who i think tried to catch a cell pic.   Of course they were going significantly faster than I was.  My truck is not fast.

Haven't seen Icehouse in so long I didn't recognize the car.

HAHA I thought that was you!  It's been a while!  Yeah I've only had that car for a couple years.  It does alright down the freeway.  

aKoglKe.jpg

• Like 5

Well, there you go.  She DID take a picture.  I'd say that's not the good side, but my truck doesn't HAVE a good side.  Just a less primered side.  Which has more dents.  But I can't really argue with 120000 miles in 7 years; it's outlived its predecessor by a decent margin. 

Kudos for keeping that thing in service. I'm sure your tetanus shots are up to date. :lol: 

• Like 2