Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i been driving it all week and last ... so much so it hates the cold and is about to cash the l16 in has a nasty clack when its cold .. side note flushing the antifreeze and replacing it with new made my truck run at a lower temp .... and yes i made a mess draining the coolant ...prolly the biggest mess yet ... 

and old pics dont count cause that car has a crushed quarter and taillight panel !!!! you got caught lieing bro 

• Like 2

i didnt have one .... that's franks old pic he is trying to pawn off as new ... nelson was just here ... he apparently just left your place ..... his car is rearended ... we reminisced the pics .... hes just mad ... cause his exhaust is loud as fawk ... 

did your red headed kid tell u i seen him on the westside ... he was with his lady in the celica  ... shocker though they weren't making out ...i texted donovan but he must be mad at me still 

• Like 1

HE was probably on the westside because , Howdydoodies female lives out in evergreen shores ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah i know..   :sneaky:

FATTY went deep into the land of no sales tax with his buddy to buy a giant TV so probably to busy flipping those shitty drives down there off to text.

Oooooh..  that was Nelson,,,,,,,,,, if i would have known that was Nelson i wouldn't have just hid in house peeking out the curtains,  cuz some random black dude was walking around out there.

• Like 1

.. side note flushing the antifreeze and replacing it with new made my truck run at a lower temp .... and yes i made a mess draining the coolant ...prolly the biggest mess yet ...

Hope you installed a coolant filter while you were at it. If not you're dumb.
  • Like 1

Hope you installed a coolant filter while you were at it. If not you're dumb.

OH IM DUMB .... THERE ON BACK ORDER WITH MY BLINKER FLUID ... DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER SOURCE ?

MY (FUCK)  champion radiator drain is not functioning so i pulled my temp switch out of the bottom next o the bung and that shit shot so far past my drain pan .... like it ricocheted off the diff i think ....maybe the trialer hitch ?

• Like 2

CL

seattle >

olympia >

personals >

missed connections

[ account ]

reply x prohibited[?] Posted: 2 days ago

◀ prev ▲ next ▶

Thursday, cute little green truck again, same cute - w4m (Olympia)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

Ironic, I seen you pulling out of the church On the Westside. You were with that adorable little girl with her cute braids. I was behind you at the light at the bottom of the hill, again, in my Toyota four runner. I hoped you would have noticed but you two were singing and laughing. It was so cute. I stopped short of honking and waving but, kind of wish I would have now. You are so adorable, she looks like she is smitten. And not hard to argue. Hope you see this and reach out. If not next time I see you again I'm honking.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5405328162 posted: 2016-01-16 6:57am email to friend ♥ best of [?]

© 2016 craigslist help safety privacy feedback cl jobs terms about mobile

• Like 1

I was thinking one of the current females he is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, uhm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dating

I have a strange feeling if he responds to that it might bite him in the ass. He's got a 50/50 chance that it's the ex being a bitch or an actual interested party. Shall we take some bets?