Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was pulling out of the road I work on and saw a 510 and a 620 sitting in a parking lot to I stopped in. It was Caesar (dream510) and the guy with the 620 works right on the corner, neither of us could remember his name after we left, but Caesar followed me home to check out my new 521.

IMG_20151218_164428529_zps4t0itmgu.jpg

• Like 6

Don't know that's a real vintage car... box flares suggest GT3 class, and nobody... Nobody would have run slot mags on  their car, or a  strut brace, also there's no triangulation bar in the cage... and the cage doesn't come through the firewall to the strut towers.... that's  just a funky looking car.....

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about the cheap-ass Moog camber plates, though...    :rofl:

I put my cheap ass Moog camber plates back on my car after installing a set of those cool looking expensive camber plates that made a lot of noise every time i drove the car.

I put my cheap ass Moog camber plates back on my car after installing a set of those cool looking expensive camber plates that made a lot of noise every time i drove the car.

So what you're saying is... You put race car parts on your street car... Then didn't like them because they were noisy?   :rofl:

I just don't like them personally because they are cheap stamped steel, and they raise the car almost an inch. And there are other non-noisy options for camber adjustment.

• Like 3