Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a very nice gray 521 getting loaded on a car semi today at Homedepot, Oak Harbor, WA headed for Georgia. Driver said it was just bought. It was sharing the ride with a 68 Dodge Challenger. Sorry, no pic cause I was in a rush! Sweet truck though.

What does Hainz usually say? "Becoming one with the earth!!"

IMG_0617.JPG

There is actually 2 in the photo!!! the other one is so covered with weeds you can't see it http://community.ratsun.net/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.gif Frank and a few other local guys have tried to buy the 2 69 2 doors but the dude wants 1500 bucks!!!! I guess he has a "racing/built L16" in the shop which is why he wants so much for the 2 cars and the engine.... In my mind its still an L motor 1-300 buck, no more than 500 for everything. IMO....

• Like 1

Gotta get him to come to a meet!

I didn't get any names, owner wasn't there and the guy driving it that did the swap didn't talk much.

Crazy thing is that this is the second Hakosuka I've seen and neither at an event.

About six years ago I was on the Issaquah Plateau an saw a Silver one parked on a side street with the hood up.

Owned by a real nice Asian guy, the fact I had a 1200 and knew what his car was helped.

He was parked there because it had over heated. 

Probably from some spirited hooning.

DSC09511_zpsa7f9dad0.jpg

Substituted pic counts because I identify with it happening.

Kinda looks like a Washington plate on this one, everything else looks right so...

• Like 5