Sightings

CL
seattle >
olympia >
personals >
missed connections
reply x prohibited[?] Posted: 2 days ago
◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Thursday, cute little green truck again, same cute - w4m (Olympia)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

Ironic, I seen you pulling out of the church On the Westside. You were with that adorable little girl with her cute braids. I was behind you at the light at the bottom of the hill, again, in my Toyota four runner. I hoped you would have noticed but you two were singing and laughing. It was so cute. I stopped short of honking and waving but, kind of wish I would have now. You are so adorable, she looks like she is smitten. And not hard to argue. Hope you see this and reach out. If not next time I see you again I'm honking.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5405328162 posted: 2016-01-16 6:57am email to friend ♥ best of [?]
© 2016 craigslist help safety privacy feedback cl jobs terms about mobile

So jdong was leaving a church.....was he on fire?

I have a strange feeling if he responds to that it might bite him in the ass. He's got a 50/50 chance that it's the ex being a bitch or an actual interested party. Shall we take some bets?

I was thinking one of the current females he is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, uhm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dating

only one woman and i sure as fuck aint messing that up over some craigslister..... hard enough to get ass holes to show up and buy the shit im selling ...let alone prolly like hobo said ... i aint dancing with fire either way ...... my daughter goes to private school at a church .... not my choice either ... public school next year ... was supposed to be this year but her mom is difficult to deal with period...

side note its nice to finally be sighted .. at least people cant say i don't drive my truck ... lol ...guess i will have to keep my eyes peeled for lovely lady humps jocking me ...or reapply my decal that says already taken plus im broke buying car parts for my beaters.... 

my vote is ted is posting to get my attention and tell me he wants to sword fight ... 

(honestly it is the truck and not me anyway 

• Like 4
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a new theory, he's posting the missed connections ads himself to make all of us think he drives his datsun.

no remember i only posted once when it was about imitation crab meat and mutual joing ...that how i got in this mess 

and to be fair also ... the datsun community is the only ones who have notified me of this post ..... so maybe the question begs ... why u datto peeps looking for unicorns online?

• Like 1

BINGO!!

Over by UberGubers

IMG_2145_zpsbuthsj15.jpg

what day? i seen this car friday on the west side ... too tired to take a pic.... also saw a non datto afla gtb or gta ... to lazy to fuck with photobucket right now ... it is a annoyance ... 

43A3DCC4-108E-4FF9-BDCA-1C381CCA1E22_zps

q tip i love you ...

uber ....your a swindling fool .... apparently my deals are to be given not got ... 

lol ted..... if some bremelo starts chasing me and my daughter im coming to your place .... and hiding between two broken dattos 

• Like 5

Whore...you're just fuckin everybody.

looks like my ex has hacked q tips profile ... this is a pic she would text me after i moved on ... wh ewould text it to me repeatedly .... as well as snail mailed my lady the pic and sent a very odd letter ...... 

C88053AD-F649-40A2-AD39-9880BA217B7F_zps

my lady tried to get me to try this on but it wasnt gonna happen ....

7E025498-ECA5-485D-AAD1-3326F764395B_zps

new family truckster did amazing across stevens pass ..fucking lift kit is still on back order though  

52289354-6550-47C3-AB90-6D2A2F203489_zps

slept all the way back from leavenworth 

043800DF-71CB-4416-B536-38D871D5C7CD_zps

• Like 3

Holy hell did you forget English, jrock..

fuck off dick your "shit" is at the shop... let me know when i gotta stop giving deals ....i will just keep holding the short stick i guess ... maybe you could buy parts if you weren't riding around on a 300 fruit boot board ...... 

side note ratsuners ... ehaded to portland this weekend to pic up a set of wheels from a close friend ..... if anyone needs a parts transport ...... cant be big though ,,,, yes draker i may have your stuff let me see what i can accomplish this week i need the money for my pick up ,......dat freak drive on up ... we can meet too .. texas should only take you aboutttttttt 2 days .... and the wheels are in the pic that was posted u just need to look closer 

fuck off dick your "shit" is at the shop... let me know when i gotta stop giving deals ....i will just keep holding the short stick i guess ... maybe you could buy parts if you weren't riding around on a 300 fruit boot board ...... 

side note ratsuners ... ehaded to portland this weekend to pic up a set of wheels from a close friend ..... if anyone needs a parts transport ...... cant be big though ,,,, yes draker i may have your stuff let me see what i can accomplish this week i need the money for my pick up ,......dat freak drive on up ... we can meet too .. texas should only take you aboutttttttt 2 days .... and the wheels are in the pic that was posted u just need to look closer

I paid 80 bucks for that 300$ bord.